28 Feb 2012
By: ModNationSD Member 1,110 Posts
Level 3

ModNation Racers: Road Trip (KARTS / MODS) - "San Diego Studio Faves" Submissions

[ Edited ]
56 Replies 1,789 Views edited 28-02-2012

sds faves.jpg

Our favorite MOD and/or KART creations may be selected by the development team to feature in the Official PlayStation ModNation Monday Blog as well as a possible “San Diego Studio Faves” choice to be found in the “Download Creations” section of the Share Station in the game. That means BIG TIME exposure for all your hard work!

Submit ORIGINAL* MOD and/or KART creations here...

Please include:

1. The Creations Name (required)

2. The Creators PSN ID (required)

3. Photo(s) of the creation (required)

4. Short description (optional)

5. Creations “story” (optional)

Get your creations seen! Show us your best ModNation!

* NO COPYWRITTEN (I.P.) MATERIAL

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 57 (1,789 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Re: ModNation Racers: Road Trip (KARTS / MODS) - "San Diego Studio Faves" Submissions

Do I submit my mods, karts, and tracks here instead of the other section? If so can I repost them to this section instead?
Killa1b91
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 57 (1,761 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: ModNation Racers: Road Trip (KARTS / MODS) - "San Diego Studio Faves" Submissions

killa1b91 wrote:
Do I submit my mods, karts, and tracks here instead of the other section? If so can I repost them to this section instead?

Please submit your Road Trip Mods and Karts here.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 57 (1,736 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Ok, so unfortunately I don't have a computer to post pictures of my mods and karts.

As stated before, most of my creations will be remixable this time around... so heres a short list of some... now these were brought over from the ps3 version so theres nothing new, lets see what your imagination can come up with.

Creator: Stitchless

Mods
Orcim
The Great Lord ZON
Yin
Toxic
Daemon
Zylneth

Karts
8-Ball
Master Coffin
Kensei
Napalm
Beacon

Stitchless

[url=http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/Stitchless][img]http://modnation-production.s3.amazonaws.com/signatures/ps3/Stitchless.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 57 (1,710 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

ANONYMOUS
Mod by Killa1b91

I was bored so I made an anonymous mod after watching a YouTube video about them. This looks better on the Vita. The image gets pixelated after taking a screenshot.

Killa1b91
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 57 (1,669 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

CARNAGE
Mod by Killa1b91

This mod is a reference to Carnage from the Spider-Man series.

Killa1b91
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 57 (1,667 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

EVIL RYU
SSF4:AE
Mod by killa1b91

I think I used over 50 stickers doing this mod.  Me and a couple of friends were just talking about mods and one of 'em said he was going to make an Oni Akuma mod.  So, I said, that I'd do an Evil Ryu mod to even it out. So here it is!

Killa1b91
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 57 (1,658 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Sweeth Tooth

1. Name: Sweet Tooth 

2. PSN ID: D-Roca

Ice Cream Truck

1. Name: Ice Cream Truck

2. PSN ID: D-Roca

Killzone ISA Soldier

1. Name: Killzone ISA Soldier

2. PSN ID: D-Roca

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 57 (1,509 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Kart's Name;  Adams Roadster Type R
Creator;  CapnCwby1969
Just a Big, Bruiseing V-8, stuffed into a small, light European open Roadster...what a combination!!
Adams Roadster Type R.jpgAdams Roadster Type R 2.jpg
Capncwby1969
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 57 (1,470 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Kart's Name;  BCM X-1

Creator; CapnCwby1969

During the offseason, the team at Big Chile Motorsports (BCM) is continuing development on their all new Kart simply known as X-1.  This is a kart that has built from the ground up.  Beginning with the all new chassis (from Adams manufacturing) to the lightweight carbon body.  The kart is made from the strongest, lightest materials available today!  The X-1 is powered by TWIN JET ENGINES that can make this kart haul the mail!!  Coupled with the sleek aerodynamic body, this kart will be tough to beat on the track!

Capncwby1969
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 57 (1,465 Views)
0 Kudos