ModNation Racers: Road Trip For Vita

28 Feb 2012
By: ModNationSD Member 1110 Posts
Level 3

ModNation Racers: Road Trip (TRACKS) - "San Diego Studio Faves" Submissions

[ Edited ]
29 Replies 921 Views edited 28-02-2012

sds faves.jpg

Our favorite Track creations may be selected by the development team to feature in the Official PlayStation ModNation Monday Blog as well as a possible “San Diego Studio Faves” choice to be found in the “Download Creations” section of the Share Station in the game. That means BIG TIME exposure for all your hard work!

Submit ORIGINAL* Track creations here...

Please include:

1. The Track name (required)

2. The Creators PSN ID (required)

3. Photo(s) of the Track(required)

4. Short description (optional)

5. Creations “story” (optional)

Get your creations seen! Show us your best ModNation!

* NO COPYWRITTEN (I.P.) MATERIAL

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 30 (921 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: ModNation Racers: Road Trip (TRACKS) - "San Diego Studio Faves" Submissions

[ Edited ]

Never been a big fan of Forums, but I feel I should post this Track. Just so some people will get a little more involved. 

Most of the track has been completely recreated out of terrain. To give you a "out of the ordinary" feel.

The track has a very good transition from Road, Rooftop, and Sewers!

ModNation™ Racers_ Road Trip.png

The track makes its way from the Road, back up to the Rooftops. This is where it meets back up at the finish line!

Average Lap Time is around 78 - 80 seconds a lap. 

Hope people start posting more tracks soon. I'm just afraid it is never going to happen. Since. many I talked to decided not to buy the game. :xCry:

Forgot to mention that this track will be updated as new ideas come to mind to make it a better track for everyone to enjoy!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 30 (793 Views)
1 Kudos
Level 3

Hope people start posting more tracks soon. I'm just afraid it is never going to happen. Since. many I talked to decided not to buy the game. :xCry:

Forgot to mention that this track will be updated as new ideas come to mind to make it a better track for everyone to enjoy!

I'm bummed that some of the best creators are not coming over yet. It's such a great compliment to the PS3. This being said, a good new crop of creators is popping up. I just need to get them some exposure

Let me know if / when your track is ready to submit as a San Diego Studio fav. I will place it in there for a lot more exposure for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 30 (775 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Will my track be locked, in any way, from editing?

Main reason being, I expect to update it as time goes on. Never know what crazy ideas people are able to dream up that would fit so well into my track.:Smile:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 30 (770 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I just made a track called a View from a Pier. Is their an easy way to upload photos from my vita? :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 30 (763 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I haven't tried to upload pictures from the Vita, but I do know that you can connect your Vita to your computer using your USB Cord and simply copy and paste all the pictures over from your Vita to your CPU that you want to upload to the Forum.

In order to do this you are going to have to download the content manager. Which will easily be explained when you click the Content Manager on your PS Vita.

Hope this helps! :Wink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 30 (758 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ModNationSD wrote:

I'm bummed that some of the best creators are not coming over yet. It's such a great compliment to the PS3. This being said, a good new crop of creators is popping up. I just need to get them some exposure

Let me know if / when your track is ready to submit as a San Diego Studio fav. I will place it in there for a lot more exposure for you.

Sorry, but I don't use portable consoles so I will never be creating a track on the vita. These do look though... :smileysad:

Message 7 of 30 (751 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Finally got my photos on my computer :smileysurprised:

A View from a Pier

by mooglestar

This track takes you from a brilliant ocean view to the forests in the distance. Many shortcuts and alternate paths, and huge airtime!

The track got created when my internet decided to go down yesterday. Spent about four ish hours putting it together, and raged at my Vita until I found out how to rotate props :smileytongue: I tried making tracks on PS3, but I was never satisfied. Figured this would be a decent track to add to the modnation servers until we get some much needed updates. Cough cough online mode cough cough.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 30 (738 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Cough Cough, I agree, cough cough :Wink:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 30 (733 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

nice tracks guys ..  downloaded  and raced both of em ..

Zlheck that was really fun to race and i could imagine it took some time ..

nice work !!      look foward to more !

and ohh yeah    "cough cough ONLINE Head to Head !!!! cough cough"       

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 30 (725 Views)
0 Kudos