08 Aug 2011
By vwrmic
Playstation Staff

MarvelNation Monday! - You heard it here first.

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 102 Views edited 08-08-2011

MarvelNation_Monday_Header.png

Have you heard of the regular ModNation Racers event held each Monday here on the PlayStation forums? Did you know it's called ModNation Monday?

Comic lovers worldwide will have heard of Marvel, the company with more superhero's and villains than you can shake a pencil and paper at.

Yes! MARVELNATION MONDAY - The greatest event this side of the ModSpot. So what's MarvelNation Monday? Simply put, turn up with a Marvel themed character on 22/08/2011 and you'll earn the kudos of all involved. :smileyhappy:

8.30pm start as usual! (UK Time) 22/08/2011

If you fancy joining us, pop a post in the ModNation Monday thread and you'll be invited to join the event on Monday 22nd August 2011 (enough space allowing).

I am not a member of the PlayStation Support Team, nor am I affiliated with Sony in any way, shape or form.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: MarvelNation Monday! - You heard it here first.

Cant wait for this week , I would assume that this is the week Jay takes the spot as Modnation Master?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

hoora mic... will get me thinking cap for a kart and mod

Si-75
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This is the week after Tyler. This Monday coming I will be away. The week after is when this will be. 22nd :smileyhappy:
I am not a member of the PlayStation Support Team, nor am I affiliated with Sony in any way, shape or form.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (58 Views)
0 Kudos