Driving & Racing

ModNation Racers

ModNation Racers

Level 1

Re: ModNation Racers: Track of the Week !!

Here is my Submission

ID: Bag_Of_Fruit

Track Name: Bowser Castle Flooded Fix

Bowser Castle Flooded FIX.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 69 (1,077 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

hey bags, havent seen you on for ages, hey have started thursday night racing starting from about 7.30pm brisbane time,  come along fella 20 tracks of madness

Mothhop
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 69 (1,058 Views)
0 Kudos

May I nominate my track "Return to the Blue Lagoon".  Username is RockinBob625.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Sorry I can't post the photo, I've only had my PS3 for a month!!!!

Rockinbob625
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 69 (1,044 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

My favourite new track is Metro Road by cooling23. It's hotlap quality, fast, fun, you should all try it. He only makes tracks and doesn't get heaps of downloads so it would be really cool if you checked it out.
players/MicktheHutt">Mickthehutt
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 69 (971 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

preview_image-2.pngthis is the hidden sand village..its pretty cool

pinata_BLASTA_ Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 69 (954 Views)
0 Kudos

G'day all,

My track is called Rumble Jungle, but im not sure what version i am at.

PSN ID - Essendon073.

Fury, i cant put up a pic now but msg me on psn and i will send u some snapshots. =D

I am also in the middle of making a legendary new track, which i must keep under strict secrecy, lol.

If you cant find the rumble jungle track, just look under my psn and do the one with jungle in the name.

Hope to here from you soon Fury.

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 69 (930 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Jungle Twists.pngIm not sure if the whole "Track of The Week'' thing is still goin on, but thought id post up my latest track. Its called "JUNGLE TWISTS". Jungle type track, pretty twisty - great for drifting, a couple of water splashes, a couple of small jumps, long start/finish straight - save your boost and/or weapons for that on the last lap and a few traps - so be careful! Check it out, hope you like it.

Brenno031

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 69 (918 Views)
0 Kudos

ModNation™ Racers_3.JPGHello from Australia, RADBOYROB here, I am submitting one of my creations for your approval. I am probably the oldest creator/racer worldwide(possibly) as I am 59.......I began creating tracks for my grandchild, and seemed to attract some attention with my ideas. I am close friends with Atheist, Laidbackcat,Prob_Alex, ArgorokX and many other awesome creators, so I had cold feet about submitting my humble efforts! But LAND OF THE ALIENS has attracted over 1200 downloads without media promotion, so I feel it can stand on its own merits. I found one angle that gave the effect of "airsurfing" as I call it, and it blew people away, its been described as riding a horse, and the fun it gives people is a joy to my ears on bluetooth. I hope you will consider it as I think it is unique. You can still spin or use the turbo as you ride the buildings. I must add that MNR is the most stunning game I have ever played, and I've been a gamer from the beginning.

The interactivity with the world is amazing, the game is FUN and I have made great friends. Bravo.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 69 (572 Views)
0 Kudos

Hello, I would like to submit my track FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORD as it is quite a fun journey based around a huge airborn spaceship. You race under and through the ship on laps 1 & 2, but you get to race along the outer wing on the last lap which also takes you under the ship from a different perspective. I think it offers something different for the racers. My tracks often include a tiny donkey as this one does. Cheers RADBOYROBModNation™ Racers_4.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 69 (532 Views)
0 Kudos