Level 3

Re: Modnation Monday Gran Turismo Creator Takes A Test Drive

I guess me trying to help a buddy get his tracks on got mine taken off? Too bad I really hope they put my track "actually" on the roster.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

WilsonPhillips-X wrote:

In my experience when a developer says something is coming that is "even better" than the thing people want, it is invariably something nobody wants and never asked for. Probably facebook support.

And I hear you on the Hot Lap roster atheist, apparently the way to get your track up there is to spam the submission thread with as many as possible.

:smileyindifferent:

I'm actually quite irritated that yours didn't get picked... IT REALLY DESERVED IT!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20 (260 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Well thanks for the support Tecno! After four submissions I have resigned myself to the fact I will never have a hot lap, but I'm not bothered, I have plenty of downloads. Hot Lap is the perfect opportunity for them to showcase new creators who have no downloads, and give lots of tracks a helping hand up the ladder, but this week seems very lazy to me (and it's not even been changed yesterday and today, so two creators have already been messed about like you were).

And as predicted, the "even better" news about the game today was irrelevant to the forums - we own the game already!

My tracks: Rugged Rally; Rumble Rally; Stronghold Showdown; Rabbit Hole (UFG Remix); The Mysterious Mega-Metro; Crazy Cavern; Farmer Phil's Farm Frolic; Farmer Phil's Epic Fail (Remix); Pharaoh's Playground; Downtown Derby; Grievous Gorge; Mayhem Manor; Carnage Colosseum
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20 (255 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

My god, is that the big news is it??? What a load of BS, of course it's even better to them, it means more bloody money, idiots, don't they realise people will actually pay for decent track DLC!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

yeah...I feel like the great people who participate in this online community as well as offer a ton to the gaming comunity are losing interest.  Eventually I'd like to create more when new DLC comes out but I'm afraid no one will be around anymore.  Im on the forums daily but it seems overall participation is waning.  C'mon UFG! You've got to give us something new.  I'd pay ten bucks easy for creation DLC...even one new theme and props...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

moriarty1975 wrote:

The "News" is avatars & a lower price for the game.....

ModNation Racers for PS3 and PSP

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/09/28/modnation-racers-over-300000-race-tracks-now-for-39-99/

God Almighty, that is absolute crap. I don't want that!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20 (211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Oh, I see what they're doing, they're hoping to grab the rest of the trophy hoarders with the new low price... I just hope that now with this low price, they bring out track DLC after bringing in more crowds with this "better" than DLC news...

This disappoints me beyond all belief... don't you think the real fans of this game should be rewarded for all the time and effort in keeping this game alive... if it wasn't for the real fans of MNR this game would become a shell that would be used merely to further someones trophy collection...

If they came out with track DLC, or some type of new mode or creation tools it would bring back the fans who have continued on, and with LBP2 coming up fast, I fear it will lose many...

Please UFG, keep this game going for the fans... listen to your fans... something new (for the game) needs to happen...

Stitchless

[url=http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/Stitchless][img]http://modnation-production.s3.amazonaws.com/signatures/ps3/Stitchless.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (210 Views)
Level 4

Stitchless wrote:

Oh, I see what they're doing, they're hoping to grab the rest of the trophy hoarders with the new low price... I just hope that now with this low price, they bring out track DLC after bringing in more crowds with this "better" than DLC news...

This disappoints me beyond all belief... don't you think the real fans of this game should be rewarded for all the time and effort in keeping this game alive... if it wasn't for the real fans of MNR this game would become a shell that would be used merely to further someones trophy collection...

If they came out with track DLC, or some type of new mode or creation tools it would bring back the fans who have continued on, and with LBP2 coming up fast, I fear it will lose many...

Please UFG, keep this game going for the fans... listen to your fans... something new (for the game) needs to happen...

I agree, but if they allowed the ability in a further patch to make one of the mods you created as an avatar I would buy that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Tecnoboy1 wrote:

Stitchless wrote:

I agree, but if they allowed the ability in a further patch to make one of the mods you created as an avatar I would buy that.

NEVER gonna happen, too much red tape with regards to logo's, copyright etc, same reason you'll never be able to upload your own custom made avatar for your PSN avatar... plus, they want to charge you for their own made ones :xLol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20 (197 Views)
0 Kudos