Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Modnation Racers Tournament Sign Ups!

No your not. :smileyhappy:

Also yes when i announce the races I will tell ou guys to add me so we can organise the lobby :smileyhappy:.

You'll be informed. Thanks for signing up :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 68 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Ok everyone, sign ups are officially closed. I will be sorting out the groups now and organising everything. I will Pm you on PS3 and on the PS forums so be prepared :smileyhappy:. I will be posting a new thread with the groups when they are organised :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 68 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Just to let you know: I probably won't be available from about the 1st to the 4th then after that during the day (before 3:30ish) will probably be better for me as I'm going home.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 68 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Ok WJB1 :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 68 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

So, we wait and see if A we end up in a group with Elas and Loco (bad news, elimination pending) Or B we get in a group where no one can play very well, or C a group where the French players cheats the Irish player (me unfortunately)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 68 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Tecno me and loco will not be participating. I won't because if i won, then i would be crowning myself the winner (Which would be awkward. The official thread is up with all the groups.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 68 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@Elas

Ah, sorry, that's not what I meant at all when I said that at all, what I meant was that we'd be down for something, but have no clue when it is or what exactly is going on, and then if it comes out of the blue and we're in the middle of something or have other plans at that time, we wouldn't be able to compete and could screw up your organisation, sorry about not being too difinitive there ><

But that's all I meant; if we sign up, but the dates clash with something else, we can't join, and you would have a different number to what you had first anticipated ><

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 68 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Well what i'm doing is talking to the contestants on what day is suitable for them, and if something comes up, we can postpone it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 68 (119 Views)
0 Kudos