[EN] Archive

Monster Hunters

Monster Hunters

Level 1

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom - Hu here is stuck?

anorwichfan thanx for the advise of using xlink but i cant get my psp online so xlink would be useless. trying to get a mate of mine to get a psp so i can get a lil help.
i got a wifi card 4 £22 includin P&P and it works.
http://www.consoleplus.co.uk/product_info.php?pName=wifi-link-wireless-usb-adapter-for-nds-and-psp
just get the new drivers for it from http://www.atheros.com/RD/downloads/download_ZD1211B.htm.
Cheep, easy 2 use and the cheepest delivery i could get came in 4 days. great although it dose get hot.

Competitive Online Clan Ladders | Get Your Game On

Get Your Game On | ConsoleGaming.eu

Team Resistance | Co-Leader | www.tr-clan.org

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 2,311 (79,109 Views)
0 Kudos

http://www.consoleplus.co.uk/product_info.php?pName=wifi-link-wireless-usb-adapter-for-nds-and-psp
just get the new drivers for it from http://www.atheros.com/RD/downloads/download_ZD1211B.htm.
Cheep, easy 2 use and the cheepest delivery i could get came in 4 days. great although it dose get hot.

ive can get a wifi card its my psp thats screwed. gonna get a new one in the xmas sales. might go for a white one
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 2,311 (79,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

ive can get a wifi card its my psp thats screwed. gonna get a new one in the xmas sales. might go for a white one
Dose the wifi disconect or somthing. a mate had this and he couldnt play MHF for mor than 20 mins. if this is the case then ur pritty much screwed

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 2,311 (79,101 Views)
0 Kudos

Dose the wifi disconect or somthing. a mate had this and he couldnt play MHF for mor than 20 mins. if this is the case then ur pritty much screwed

yeah i can connect but the wifi cuts out. rang sony up and they said id need a new psp. sony wont give me a new psp cos mine is an import. so ill just wait till the january sales and get myself a new psp if i have the cash
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 2,311 (79,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

rang sony up and they said id need a new psp. sony wont give me a new psp cos mine is an import.
That is real harsh. Another harsh thing that has happened with psp's is my frind cracked his screen 3 days after the warenty finished. it wasn't funny cos he had just spent his birthday money on 5 psp games.:xCry:

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 2,311 (79,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

It's the wifi in the PSP, nothing to do with the WiFi on your PC or router. Mine gets just as hot playing ad-hoc as it does playing infrastructure.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 2,311 (79,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Ahhh Monster Hunter, how long it has been old friend...

On that note, has Freedom got the trial mode that was in G? I never did complete it, I was looking forward to the solo Lao trial but could never be bothered with all the sodding impossible weapon combinations. Pitting you against Gravios with an awful short sword and no armour was just evil.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 2,311 (79,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I'm not entirely sure when monster hunter 2 is coming out. I dont think it's been scheduled for an Eu release or a US one for that matter. But I have heard that Capcom are working on both a PS3 version of Monster Hunter which should be pretty cool. Plus would be able to get an import of that since PS3 is supposedly region free. Also Capcom are working on MHF2 which is basically MH2 on the PSP which is still pretty cool if we get that in this country. Generally I dont think that MH has sold particularly well outside of Japan, statiscally speaking that is. But saying that we should get the PSP versions since it was the best selling PSP game for a while. But if Monster Hunter 2 does come out at some point then sure i'll team up with you again. If it doesn't then we'll have to hold out for the PS3 version.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 2,311 (79,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

It's the wifi in the PSP, nothing to do with the WiFi on your PC or router. Mine gets just as hot playing ad-hoc as it does playing infrastructure.

no it it the wifi card that gets hot, it can get very hot just being pluged in, not actualy sending out a signal.

Also MH on ps3 is an amasing idea. Awsome graphics should be there, also it should have better phisics, it is abit anoying whan ur hit just having the same anamation, or the monsters being so pridictible that you can tell what attack there about to do by the way they turn (although this my be on purpose so u can develop skill).
There should be more relistic ways of being hit.:Stupid:
lastly when you die, why do u always fall forwards, i want to be flung across the arena and lie there in a mangaled heap on the floor. that way i get an exciting death

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 2,311 (79,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Ahhh Monster Hunter, how long it has been old friend...

On that note, has Freedom got the trial mode that was in G? I never did complete it, I was looking forward to the solo Lao trial but could never be bothered with all the sodding impossible weapon combinations. Pitting you against Gravios with an awful short sword and no armour was just evil.
Hiya, matey, long time no see!

The trials have been translated into Training Missions, very similar to what you've described in G. You unlock some weapons and armour for the other quests but you're right, some of them are definitely evil. I have stopped doing them for the moment, having come up against that old favourite of no room in my box for any of the rewards :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 2,311 (79,102 Views)
0 Kudos