13 Apr 2012
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

MotorStorm RC uploading times

5 Replies 1,044 Views Created 13-04-2012

None of my times on the events seem to be uploading to the server or contributing to my overall time within each sector. Does anyone know why this is? For instance I've done all of the events in each sector apart from the super car events and my combined time on each sector is about 3 minutes for each which obviously isn't right. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (1,044 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: MotorStorm RC uploading times

nice to see your getting support. same issue after updating to full game nothing is uploading
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (999 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

The overall time is not correct until you complete all the events (or all in a region, including supercar). Before then, the total for each part and grand total is a sort of fixed guess with added time that the server gives you til you complete (parts of) the game. If the times aren't uploading at all, then that's quite a big problem.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (984 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

For every event you haven't completed,

The way the Overall Leaderboards work is that for every event you haven't yet completed 10mins is added to your total time.

For instance, there are 4 Supercar events in each Festival that only become available when you earn 1 medal (or more) on ALL 12 events in ALL Festivals. So if you haven't opened up the Supercar events yet, you'll have (at least) 40mins of time added on in each Festival. That's 2hr40mins onto your total time...

If you're noticing a delay in times being uploadedyou may simply need to let your profile catch up with itself and synchronise with the servers. This will happen over time, but to help it along you can try leaving your game running in the Playground for 10 minutes to give it time to sync. If you're still having problems please let us know.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (977 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i left the game over night and still no difference. i have all but one trophy so the game is pretty much complete. but i posted a top 15 time on time trial mode bk last week and still not updating . i also have multipul leader boards completely nil of any times atall. i wont play game again till issue sort as i want to compete on leader boards. if they dont work i dont really want to bother with. very disapointed so far as the online feature really makes it a great game. my main reason for buying.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (961 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

My profile does not update my overall time in the game I have 39 minutes, but in the network show up with more than 41:53 minutes.

My ID IS Shikiwolf

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (789 Views)
0 Kudos