Level 5

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Tuesday Evenings

maybe you don't have to... last time the room acted up and woulkdn't start. 
but maybe this time it will function. so pratice might be good after all:smileywink: 

I hear what you say, I just don't listen...

"Who needs a randomizer when you've got cats..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 132 (1,026 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Tuesday Evenings

hahahha lol it was a link on the clanwars website. i dont check here often though. to much happeniong for me to read!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 132 (1,017 Views)
0 Kudos

that was to trax, my last post.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 132 (1,012 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

Thanks once again to tonights attendees. Some brilliant racing, rivalries and laughs this week.

I know I for one am definitely going with Snakes tagline of "A rig too far" for this week XD

Did a quick "preview" of tonights event, just edited the last race into a single vid. Hopefully should be able to chain the lot into a single movie come Thursday evening (I wont get chance to look at it tomorrow)

For now, heres the link - Festival of Carnage 28/2 Preview

The link wont be live for an hour or so, its still uploading. Apologies for the dodgy tunes, Im having trouble inserting "real" music into the vid.

Will devise some more boost fuelled mayhem in the meantime, hope to see you next week!

Who knows, maybe that vertical mirror will strike.....

edit- may have been waaay too optimistic with that hour. Countryside spec broadband strikes again. Expect the link to go live sometime next month XD

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 132 (991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I have the same problem with internet... I get an absolute max of 3mb but people in cities get upwards of 100mb! Not fair =/

But yeah it was fun, proud of my Monster Truck A Bridge Too Far eliminator win ^^
I'm actually quite good with them :smileyhappy: That is why I want an all Monster week :smileytongue:
ws
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 132 (987 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

This week in the Festival of Carnage-

One of Big Dogs favourite sayings was always "I got 99 problems, but boosting aint one..."

Of course Big Dog never had trouble with boost, he always had the perfect strategies for all the tracks, and was a master of devising them on the fly.

Unfortunately this week, someone left the valves open on the Motorstorm Carriers supply of boost (many are pointing at Flameboy....), so this weeks Festival of Carnage will be a no boosting affair.

Of course, many Stormers have voiced concern over the lack of speed, so to make up for this, all vehicles will have their power increased, so races will be just as swift, if not faster than normal.

Vehicle choices will be random again, and the full selection of categories will be available.

The fun night will start at 8PM, on Tuesday 6th March, and run for around 2 hours. Racing will again be a mixture of standard races, eliminator mode, and the very popular mirror mode :smileyvery-happy:

Newcomers to the event are more than welcome, just add the PSN ID NumskullHelmets (my 2nd account) Previous attendees shouldnt need to do anything, except turn up and enjoy the mayhem!

Mics are welcome and a chat room will be open for all.

Hope to see you there!

update on the video- its on its way, but will take a while. I will post once its live, however its brought to light a few issues, chief of which is the size of the 45 minute video.

The whole lot will be uploaded this week, but future events will be edited down for the best bits, otherwise my laptop is going to kill itself in protest :Ill:

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 132 (983 Views)
Level 5

then you should get yourself a PC that should do it:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 132 (964 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

TA-DA!

One Festival of Carnage vid, now slightly shorter than promised :smileytongue:

Festival of Carnage Video

Kudos to Snake for the title this week :smileyvery-happy:

Hopefully future videos will be a bit quicker to sort out, Ive now learned a few things about this new editing trickery.

Then again, see if you can spot the deja vu moment.....

Haha, see you all on Tuesday Stormers!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 132 (943 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

sounds like a fun event you're running here kegsy =) I think I might try and get on board the carnage tomorrow. That is if my ps3 can take it and doesn't blow up immediately upon joining a room.. won't be any good anymore but it's the fun part I'm interested in this time around.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 132 (932 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

and that is what we have been having the last 3 times :smileyvery-happy: fun!

btw kegs that was a superb intro for this weeks FOC (many point at flameboy) hilarious:xRolleyes:
and (big dog) he's got 99 problems but boosting ain't one... nice saying :Thumbs:

and btw on some skiline tracks i've found certain vehicles cant make some of the smaller jumps without boost... looking forward too this week. :smileywink: and maybe change my routes just a bit. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 132 (929 Views)
0 Kudos