87%
06 Rank
Progress

Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Tuesday Evenings

[ Edited ]
131 Replies 4,338 Views edited 19-03-2013
09 Feb 2012
By Kegs11

A loud and dirty welcome to the Motorstorm Apocalypse Festival of Carnage!

The Festival of Carnage is a multiplayer Community Event for Motorstorm Apocalypse, featuring various events and vehicle classes. Every week, Lunatics will unite to face off in an assortment of modes which may vary from classic races, to vehicle showdowns, and even mirrored racing. Check back often for the latest on the weeks events.

The races will start every Wednesday at 8pm GMT. In order to join the event just add NumskullHelmets (Our sponsor) to your Friends List. All races will be held in a private room, so adding is a must. Rooms will open at 7.30pm, but races wont start until 8pm.

The sessions will last roughly 2 hours and you are welcome to join and leave at any time.

Betting and perks will be turned off in order to keep the room fair, and to speed things along slightly.

Mics and headsets are welcome, but a chat room will be set up for those without. Whilst Motorstorm can be a game of aggression and banter is encouraged, there will be no tolerance for offensive behaviour.

Announcements for the events will be added to the thread and posted on my twitter feed @Kegs11. Also feel free to ask any questions and send suggestions either here or through twitter. Feedback is always appreciated!

So whether you are a long time Stormer in need of a regular 4x4gasm, or a fresh faced rookie new to the series, all are welcome regardless of skill. Hope to see you there!

LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

alexh123123123

30%
02 Rank
Progress
alexh123123123
Accepted Solution
What do you get at the end of it
0 Kudos

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Tuesday Evenings

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kabber

85%
05 Rank
Progress
kabber
Accepted Solution

fun:Stupid: and a tiny bit respect :Winner:

0 Kudos

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Tuesday Evenings

I hear what you say, I just don't listen...

"Who needs a randomizer when you've got cats..."

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

X-Zibidi

25%
02 Rank
Progress
X-Zibidi
Accepted Solution

woooowwww yeahh !!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

THUDERBUTT123

48%
02 Rank
Progress
THUDERBUTT123
Accepted Solution

is the event on tonight i would like 2 be invited 2 play

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TRAXXAS58

88%
05 Rank
Progress
TRAXXAS58
Accepted Solution
I do believe Kegs will be in Amsterdam right now so unless someone else will be hosting, the event won't be on!
0 Kudos

ws

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

THUDERBUTT123

48%
02 Rank
Progress
THUDERBUTT123
Accepted Solution

CAN U INVITE ME IN IF ITS ON 2NIGHT I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS AND DATA FROM MY PS3

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

alexh123123123

30%
02 Rank
Progress
alexh123123123
Accepted Solution
Is the game on tonight
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dw-1234

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Dw-1234
Accepted Solution

Is the festival of carnage  on today  :smileyhappy:  

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kegs11

87%
06 Rank
Progress
Kegs11
Accepted Solution
Apologies for the lack of response, with holidays and the imminent loosing of my job I've been a bit preoccupied for this recently. Let me see how my Rota goes next week and hopefully FoC will make a return this Tuesday (27/11) :)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kegs11

87%
06 Rank
Progress
Kegs11
Accepted Solution
Hi folks, unfortunately I won't be able to host tonight due to working, but I will be able to host one tomorrow night (weds 28/11)

Hope to see you there! :)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

swolf90

24%
02 Rank
Progress
swolf90
Accepted Solution

Hi, just wondering whether this still goes on and which PSNID I need to add in order to join in on the Carnage? :)

Thank you

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kegs11

87%
06 Rank
Progress
Kegs11
Accepted Solution
Yes, the Festival of Carnage is underway again, having started event one of the new year last week.

The Festival will now be running regularly on a Wednesday from now on, and always begins at 8PM GMT, and runs for around two hours.

The ID to be added if you want to join is NumskullHelmets, though if I dont add you straight away dont worry, Numskull isn't online much due to being a second account, but I will add everyone before the Festival starts dont worry :D

So I hope to see you all there for another season of racing!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Community Coordinator

LordRoss

• Community Coordinator
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

This still going?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NumskullHelmets

50%
02 Rank
Progress
NumskullHelmets
Accepted Solution
Why yes indeed!

In fact we celebrate our 1st Birthday tonight in just a couple of hours if anyone wants to join!

We start at 8PM GMT, tonight is one massive mash of events from the past year!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Playstation Staff
Community Coordinator

LordRoss

• Community Coordinator
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

lol Assumed it was dead as no talk in this thread.

My apologies. 

If knew it was 1st birthday I would have made sure I could attend and help promote it for you!

Nevermind eh.

Perhaps at least post the results in this thread for us all to see the glory of the winners and the wooden spoons of the losers :p

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NumskullHelmets

50%
02 Rank
Progress
NumskullHelmets
Accepted Solution
No problem at all.

This section has sadly all but died too, so I stopped regularly updating here until someone else asked.

No worries about the promotion ;) We have a great group of regulars along with a few people who jump in time to time, but we always manage a good room of around 12 people, sometimes getting a full room :)

I'd love to post a few results, but we dont use a scoring system, we race for the fun of it. A few people keep count of their wins using the in game clan tag feature for bragging rights, and most people aspire to at least a podium, but on the whole, you generally end up finding yourself a rival somehow, or being someone else's rival, and to beat them throughout the night is the aim, and so far it's kept people coming back for more!

Anyway thanks for the tweets ;)

And thanks to everyone who's attended over the year! There's gonna be plenty more for you!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kegs11

87%
06 Rank
Progress
Kegs11
Accepted Solution

So I know this is a little late as updates go, but I got there in the end.

Hopefully the first page should soon be updated with the correct day once more :)

Also, for those wondering what we get up to within the Festival of Carnage, heres three videos from FoC regular and pro SpacestarV3 from our 1st Birthday a few weeks ago...

FoC 1st Birthday Pt1

FoC 1st Birthday Pt2

FoC 1st Birthday Pt3

So thats what we get up to!

We dont keep a tally of the most wins or give a points score for the night, all we do is look to have fun and take the challenges as they come, whilst making sure whoever takes your eye as a potential rival is smashed into dust ;)

We still race every Wednesday at 8PM GMT, if you would like to join, just send a friend request to PSNID NumskullHelmets (my 2nd account), and i will add you when Im next online :)

Hope to see you there!

0 Kudos

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Wednesday Evenings

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MuZzASA80

86%
04 Rank
Progress
MuZzASA80
Accepted Solution

Some how I have only just discovered this event now and I have been playing MS since day one lol.
I have added you on PSN. Looking forward to taking part tonight :)

0 Kudos

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Wednesday Evenings

[ Edited ]
Follow me on twitter @MuZzASA_

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
22%
02 Rank
Progress
Blakevincentloui
Accepted Solution

Do I have to go to a place to be in the event or I just have to add NumskullHelmets to my friends list ?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Kegs11

87%
06 Rank
Progress
Kegs11
Accepted Solution
Hi there,

You just need to add NumskullHelmets as a friend, then I will send invites for the chatroom and for the nights event.

Unfortunately tonight (17/4) there won't be an event, as im off to a real monster truck show, however it will of course be back next week (24/4) at the usual time of 8PM GMT.

Hope to see you there :)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

DeltA013

• Beta Tester
97%
11 Rank
Progress
DeltA013
Accepted Solution

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel