Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Tuesday Evenings

Apologies for the lack of response, with holidays and the imminent loosing of my job I've been a bit preoccupied for this recently. Let me see how my Rota goes next week and hopefully FoC will make a return this Tuesday (27/11) :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 111 of 132 (1,507 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Tuesday Evenings

Hi folks, unfortunately I won't be able to host tonight due to working, but I will be able to host one tomorrow night (weds 28/11)

Hope to see you there! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 112 of 132 (1,427 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Motorstorm Apocalypse:Festival Of Carnage (Community Event) Wednesday Evening

I love Motorstorm, I'm no good at it but it is AWESOME!!!! Can't wait!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 113 of 132 (1,273 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

CAN U INVITE ME IN IF ITS ON 2NIGHT I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS AND DATA FROM MY PS3

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 114 of 132 (981 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi, just wondering whether this still goes on and which PSNID I need to add in order to join in on the Carnage? :smileyhappy:

Thank you

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 115 of 132 (878 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Yes, the Festival of Carnage is underway again, having started event one of the new year last week.

The Festival will now be running regularly on a Wednesday from now on, and always begins at 8PM GMT, and runs for around two hours.

The ID to be added if you want to join is NumskullHelmets, though if I dont add you straight away dont worry, Numskull isn't online much due to being a second account, but I will add everyone before the Festival starts dont worry :smileyvery-happy:

So I hope to see you all there for another season of racing!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 116 of 132 (816 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

This still going?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 117 of 132 (713 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Why yes indeed!

In fact we celebrate our 1st Birthday tonight in just a couple of hours if anyone wants to join!

We start at 8PM GMT, tonight is one massive mash of events from the past year!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 118 of 132 (684 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

lol Assumed it was dead as no talk in this thread.

My apologies. 

If knew it was 1st birthday I would have made sure I could attend and help promote it for you!

Nevermind eh.

Perhaps at least post the results in this thread for us all to see the glory of the winners and the wooden spoons of the losers :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 119 of 132 (667 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No problem at all.

This section has sadly all but died too, so I stopped regularly updating here until someone else asked.

No worries about the promotion :smileywink: We have a great group of regulars along with a few people who jump in time to time, but we always manage a good room of around 12 people, sometimes getting a full room :smileyhappy:

I'd love to post a few results, but we dont use a scoring system, we race for the fun of it. A few people keep count of their wins using the in game clan tag feature for bragging rights, and most people aspire to at least a podium, but on the whole, you generally end up finding yourself a rival somehow, or being someone else's rival, and to beat them throughout the night is the aim, and so far it's kept people coming back for more!

Anyway thanks for the tweets :smileywink:

And thanks to everyone who's attended over the year! There's gonna be plenty more for you!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 120 of 132 (615 Views)
0 Kudos