Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Motorstorm: Apocalypse Vehicle Guide (V1)

Ok thx, UK code worked fine with my german disc, so I thought let's see if US is working too.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 56 (1,377 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 56 (1,337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

play2often exact same thing happens with me. I have to reply using 'Quick Reply' instead of a proper reply which is why I never quote anybody or anything.
ws
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 56 (1,329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

wildeye wrote:
Ok thx, UK code worked fine with my german disc, so I thought let's see if US is working too.

you can use codes across pal / eu discs fine, i got an italian carbon rally car and french supercar code fine, and my superbike was british (and my disk came from iran :smileytongue: but its a pal copy)

but us codes will not work with pal discs (unless you have an ntsc disc and american account)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 56 (1,321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Why do people keep saying this? "Only 3 vehicles per category", but there's 13 categories lol, that makes up for 39 cars by default.. Which can all be customized..

This is the best racing game I've played in years..

Almost lvl60 online now, the only thing buggin me a lot is that the customizable parts aren't numbered or something like that.. Really confusing and time consuming to know which are the latest parts you've unlocked if you haven't played in a while (when all parts are unlocked there's no locked (yellow) parts anymore to show which is the latest you unlocked and sometimes the beginning isnt even marked with an empty part (they can't put out the engine but ok), I wish they'd atleast number the parts..

Also, Ive been wondering for a while now, are the customizable parts purely visual or do they actually improve performance? I seem to be driving better with the vehicles when I equip them with the latest unlocked parts (which is why I'd like them to be numbered), but I could just be imagining things..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 56 (1,207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

'Only 3 vehicles per category' - 39 by default, but we got extra 10 vehicles from DLCs already, there are also 2 exclusive for americans and 4 carbon versions.

Parts are purely visual, we'd be told if it was otherwise.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 56 (1,201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

yeah but still. there were much more in the 2 privious MS game's so i can see why he isn't happy. on the other side. as you said they feature as costumizable vehicles. which is great. and if you see it like that there are hundreds or even thousands of different vehicles to race with. if you costumize them that is:Winner:

I hear what you say, I just don't listen...

"Who needs a randomizer when you've got cats..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 56 (1,193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

My topic became a sticky and I didn't even realise, teehee.
BTG forums
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 56 (1,167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Naaaais!

Quote >
Also concept art included on the official media press disc shows a chinatown level. i cant upload its too big, but this is just concept art and may not feature at all. its just pure speculation. 

The heights - a bullitt style level by the looks of things. probably quite similar to upper bohemia.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 56 (1,050 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You can now add the DLC veliches to it right?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 56 (979 Views)
0 Kudos