Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Motorstorm Monumental Valley Game Update + DLC

Shame we still haven't got any official word about it. I understand that it's a small amount of people who want this update......but stealing DLC isn't nice Sony lol.

~~~~~
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 43 (453 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'm sorry to dig up this topic again, but I just wanted to say the update is available for download again (sorry if old, didn't see it anywhere). I felt like playing this a little bit and after a couple races I decided to check the "Online" part (just for kicks :smileytongue:). And to my surprise the update prompt appeared. 

The servers are still closed obviously, but you can update the game now. Thanks Evo! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 43 (380 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

at least EVO sorted somthing out:smileyindifferent: better than nothing i guess:Thumbs:

I hear what you say, I just don't listen...

"Who needs a randomizer when you've got cats..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 43 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Does this download add anything to the game for users that did not buy any DLC ? cheers

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 43 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

This is the same update that was available before the servers went out, so no :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 43 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ok cheers, thx for reply.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 43 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Was considering giving up and getting rid of the game, but glad i came and checked here first. Kudos to EVO for letting us get the update again :Thumbs:

(even if it did take a few months and the update is downloading at a snails pace hehe :smileytongue:). But at least we have it now, so i am happy :smileyhappy:

~~~~~
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 43 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

:Thumbs:

I hear what you say, I just don't listen...

"Who needs a randomizer when you've got cats..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 43 (278 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

well i just updated the patch and it added extra stuff for me, wreckreation i have not seen before this update., was that added in the last update then ? is there anything else i may have missed.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 43 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

If youve downloaded any of the dlc (including the free time attack mode) Then the patch will now allow you to use it all.

From what I can remember, the patches add a (much faster loading) 2d screen for online vehicle selection, more modes and options online (which are fairly obsolete now), 2 free music tracks that are related to the devils weekend dlc, and there was an option added for dualshock 3 compatibility, If like me you got a sixaxis with your first ps3 then shelled out for a dualshock, however I think near everyone has a dualshock now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 43 (258 Views)
0 Kudos