Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Patch 1.03 Freezes my system now

mgspro wrote:
You could try deleting the game data. This normally helps.

No it's not that it is the saved data. I deleted everything else before I resorted to deleting my saved data. The patch splits the ghost data from the save file which is why is messes up the saved data. Somehow it messes it up. Maybe we all have something in common which causes the issue? 

I had at least 25 ghosts as I did all the time attacks for my special events so maybe it couldn't handle it. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 36 (395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ah fair enough.

I'll get this passed on to the devs now.

Follow mgspro_ on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 36 (393 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Thanks much appreciated although they probably know some people have contacted Phenom through Twitter already lol.

Maybe you could find out if we will be able to restore our old saves back though as it's frustrating having to start over again just so I can find all the cards. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 36 (390 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

To help us understand this issue, we need saved data from those of you encountering the crash at the title screen.

If you have encountered this crash, please export your "User Save Data" and "Time Attack Data" via a USB device and send it to evolution(underscore)studios(at)scee(dot)net so that we are able to investigate further.

Also, if any of you have an older version of your game save (from before the update) backed-up, sending that too would be incredibly useful.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 36 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

OK I shall do it tonight as I have only the saved data on USB after the patch though. Thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 36 (344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

sorry i am greek i dont know good english what underscore means?

is this is the right email address?

email: evolution_studios@scee.net ???

is that ok?

i am going to send a feedback 2.

game freezes on 'Sony Copmputer entertainment presents" logo. so online as offline its has benn glithched since the 1.03 update but not corrupted.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 36 (324 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@bigdaddygr evolution_studios@scee.net 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 36 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

nice avatar tifos hehe :Stupid: ti na pw dld oti na nai.

ok i send to evo right now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 36 (305 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Phenom_Evolution wrote:

To help us understand this issue, we need saved data from those of you encountering the crash at the title screen.

If you have encountered this crash, please export your "User Save Data" and "Time Attack Data" via a USB device and send it to evolution(underscore)studios(at)scee(dot)net so that we are able to investigate further.

Also, if any of you have an older version of your game save (from before the update) backed-up, sending that too would be incredibly useful.

I have just sent you 3 save files:

- 1 before the update

- 1 after the update (that freezes)

- 1 after the update (that works okay)

Judging by the size of those last two, freezing is caused by the fact that the freezing save file part containing profile & progress data is still as big as before the update (as if it is still containing ghost data) and the working profile save file is very small.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 36 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Well done @nerevarmoonstar that sounds like all the info they need. I only have the one after but I am sure there is a way they can use it and see that it freezes. 

So is it easy to find on the usb? I have never sent any saved data before so just wanna make sure I send the right thing. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 36 (266 Views)
0 Kudos