MotorStorm

Level 2

Re: @ Play2often

You modding the MS Forum Traxxa? Tool.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (152 Views)
Level 5

Ok stevo... How about every single query I have I make a thread about it? I use crappy spelling and make my sentences not makes a great deal of sense like frogman does. Then everyone would complain. If you want him to keep on with pointless threads then go ahead, be on his side, but when the forum turns to sh*t (even worse than it already has) then it will be your fault.
ws
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Just don't read the thread.  You can see it's by frogman, it's clear that you don't have a lot of time for his posts, so why bother ?   

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (146 Views)
Level 5

It's not that I don't have a lot of time for his posts. It's that his posts are stupid and pointless. Look at the threads that he has made:
@ Play2often- Should be a PM.
the games online is dead- Completely false statements made in the thread starter.
Pathetic....- Pointless topic starter talking about things that have already been said 10 or more times.
i think they fixed the crappy Ai in quick race!- Possibly the only legitimate thread although it doesn't really need its own thread.
I need people to race with .- A thread asking for people that he can race with... Really?
i know we just got he rock but what about the heights!!!!- Like he said, we had just recieved 1 free track, why does he expect another straight away?
i just got 8th on fastes lap times on skyline online *****!!!!- It was a glitched time and was obviously a glitched time... Pointless.
what happened to graphics!!!!!- Saying other cars stickers look crap (hardly ever seen anyway) and complaining about no mud deformation on a game based in a city, there really isn't that much mud.
are the servers down ? May28,2011- It is fairly obvious if the servers are down as there will be a line through the world at the bottom.
this game is sooooooo unbalanced!- Saying the superbike should be the fastest straight line vehicle when cars have always been faster in a straight line than bikes.
why cant i choose , find game or private game -.-- Wow, it kicked him out, it was happening to everyone, no big deal man up.

That is every thread he has made and none of them should really have been made in my opinion.

ws
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

lol traxx obviously cares about me =D im glad to see i have a fan , who who, yha wanna see my art works trax il give you the fanatic discount !!!!!
btw you can also follow me via Twitter and read my post on gt planet and my respected creator post on lbp me/fourms or my tune up logs / pictures on photo made on gt planet as well!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (113 Views)
Level 3

lol ITS A *****ING PUBLIC FORUM <- general discussion to
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (113 Views)
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Let's not trip guys alright? Don't let this become like the Killzone 3 forum... -..-

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

@hexin-ex

Oh, you dont know.....

Official Smack Talk Thread

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (102 Views)
Level 3

i loled so hard i almost cryed XD , ... oh god.. yea the killzone 3 fourms a bloddy mess 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (84 Views)
0 Kudos