02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

@ Play2often

18 Replies 216 Views Created 19-08-2011

i was reading the wiki and i came accros the blacksun GT J-GT 

at trivia it states that the car looks like an rx 7 this is partialy true as the car seems to be a MIX of a rx7 and the mitsubishi GT0/3000 it has the body style of the GTO along with the front the ONLY thing that resembles the rx-7 is the rear tail lights and the rear optional side pannels so can you plz add that =D as  90's jap car enthusist it kinda offends me that ppl dont relize the cars based on a GTO/3000 mitsubishi i mean the WHOLE body style looks like it!!! but NOPE people see the rear head lights and  say it resembles an rx-7!

since your the admin can you look into it ? plz? 

Via android phone 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

TRAXXAS58

88%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TRAXXAS58
Accepted Solution
As a forum enthusiast it offends me to think that certain people are too stupid to realise that there is a PRIVATE MESSAGE system in place on the forum for things like this. If you want to tell or ask an individual something then send them a PRIVATE MESSAGE with whatever you want to say in it. That way, you don't add more stupid threads about stupid things from a stupid person and you can help make the forums a better place for everyone.
Also, it is a stupidly small thing anyway, it isn't like thousands of people will see it and go "OMG THAT IS WRONG"
To conclude... use the PRIVATE MESSAGE system for things like this.

Re: @ Play2often

ws
/16

play2often

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
play2often
Accepted Solution
i sort of see where you're going, thinking that the 3000gt headlighs resembles those on the blacksun, but those headlights are only on one version/model year of the 3000gt. the headlights are waaay off on every other model year image i've found. and in general the entire contour of the front end of the blacksun is very different (more curves) than the 3000gt. maybe the blacksun is 99% FD rx-7 and 1% 3000gt but that 1% is very subtle.

BTW did you know there is an American version of the 3000GT called the Dodge Shadow. fun little fact.

there is also a user talk page on the wiki, and someone DID message me on that.

and thanks for addressing this Traxx.

- Play2often
0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

play2often

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
play2often
Accepted Solution

let me put this in  a visual perspective. 

Blacksun J-GT side profile:

------- Top of Rear Fender _______                                                            --------- Top of Front Fender -----  

____ Bottom of Window ______

3000GT side Profile:

-------- Top rear fender --------             _____                              ______

Bottom of Window              _______ Top of Front fender _____

Notice how the jgt is more of an up-down-up while the 3000gt goes slopes down.

on a factory FD rx-7  it's more like   -----------------------________________---------------------

these features are much more exhagerated on the in-game car, but i think the blacksun is a Japanese Grand Touring car with a radical body kit for aerodynamics. 

0 Kudos

Photobucket
/16

TRAXXAS58

88%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TRAXXAS58
Accepted Solution
I have no idea what you have done in your previous post... :P
0 Kudos

ws
/16

frogmanlego

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frogmanlego
Accepted Solution
i get what you mean its a hybrid but it resembles the GTO alot front wise
0 Kudos

/16

frogmanlego

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frogmanlego
Accepted Solution
yes i know it appeared in nascar as a pace keeper the first jap car ever
0 Kudos

/16

frogmanlego

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frogmanlego
Accepted Solution
TY forum police!!! i like the lbp2 forums better you can ask anything and you get replied with a hey pall every time ...
0 Kudos

/16

kabber

85%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kabber
Accepted Solution

just currious. Why didn't you use the edit function ? That way your post wouldn't fill that much. Just asking:xRolleyes:?

0 Kudos

I hear what you say, I just don't listen...

"Who needs a randomizer when you've got cats..."
/16

TRAXXAS58

88%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TRAXXAS58
Accepted Solution
Hey pall,
frogman you think I'm picking on you or something... Maybe if you stopped making pointless and rubbish threads and stopped talking in shortened words and illiterate comments then nobody would have a problem with what you do. This thread should DEFINITELY have just been a PRIVATE MESSAGE to play2often rather than a thread.
You try to take the mick saying 'forum police', everyone else is thinking it they just don't say it and as kabber said... Why have you posted 3 messages in a row 3 minutes apart from 1st message to 3rd message? You can edit a post if you want to add something although maybe in this case you should have just not posted the reply until you had thought of everything you wanted to say.
If the LBP forums are so good then go there and stay there, you add nothing to this forum apart from pointless threads.
0 Kudos

ws
Beta Tester
/16

stevo777

• Beta Tester
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
stevo777
Accepted Solution

You modding the MS Forum Traxxa? Tool.

/16

TRAXXAS58

88%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TRAXXAS58
Accepted Solution
Ok stevo... How about every single query I have I make a thread about it? I use crappy spelling and make my sentences not makes a great deal of sense like frogman does. Then everyone would complain. If you want him to keep on with pointless threads then go ahead, be on his side, but when the forum turns to sh*t (even worse than it already has) then it will be your fault.
0 Kudos

ws
/16

Lambert_Simnel

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Lambert_Simnel
Accepted Solution

Just don't read the thread.  You can see it's by frogman, it's clear that you don't have a lot of time for his posts, so why bother ?   

/16

TRAXXAS58

88%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TRAXXAS58
Accepted Solution
It's not that I don't have a lot of time for his posts. It's that his posts are stupid and pointless. Look at the threads that he has made:
@ Play2often- Should be a PM.
the games online is dead- Completely false statements made in the thread starter.
Pathetic....- Pointless topic starter talking about things that have already been said 10 or more times.
i think they fixed the crappy Ai in quick race!- Possibly the only legitimate thread although it doesn't really need its own thread.
I need people to race with .- A thread asking for people that he can race with... Really?
i know we just got he rock but what about the heights!!!!- Like he said, we had just recieved 1 free track, why does he expect another straight away?
i just got 8th on fastes lap times on skyline online *****!!!!- It was a glitched time and was obviously a glitched time... Pointless.
what happened to graphics!!!!!- Saying other cars stickers look crap (hardly ever seen anyway) and complaining about no mud deformation on a game based in a city, there really isn't that much mud.
are the servers down ? May28,2011- It is fairly obvious if the servers are down as there will be a line through the world at the bottom.
this game is sooooooo unbalanced!- Saying the superbike should be the fastest straight line vehicle when cars have always been faster in a straight line than bikes.
why cant i choose , find game or private game -.-- Wow, it kicked him out, it was happening to everyone, no big deal man up.

That is every thread he has made and none of them should really have been made in my opinion.

0 Kudos

ws
/16

frogmanlego

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frogmanlego
Accepted Solution
lol traxx obviously cares about me =D im glad to see i have a fan , who who, yha wanna see my art works trax il give you the fanatic discount !!!!!
btw you can also follow me via Twitter and read my post on gt planet and my respected creator post on lbp me/fourms or my tune up logs / pictures on photo made on gt planet as well!

/16

frogmanlego

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frogmanlego
Accepted Solution
lol ITS A *****ING PUBLIC FORUM <- general discussion to

/16

Hexin-Ex

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Hexin-Ex
Accepted Solution

Let's not trip guys alright? Don't let this become like the Killzone 3 forum... -..-

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

Kegs11

87%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kegs11
Accepted Solution

@hexin-ex

Oh, you dont know.....

Official Smack Talk Thread

/16

frogmanlego

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frogmanlego
Accepted Solution

i loled so hard i almost cryed XD , ... oh god.. yea the killzone 3 fourms a bloddy mess 

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel