on 20-03-2011 12:42 PM
i also have the online problems
the single player works great and i love it but i was not able to even play 1 online match
the first time i tried going online i had not installed the carbon supercar i got from pre-ordereing
i could go in a room with around 15 players but it never started
so when i stoped en tried again it said it could not reach te server and i should check my connection
there was nothing wrong so i quit the game and installed my pre-order supercar
When i go to multiplayer now it freezes the game so i need to push the off button to turn of my ps3 because only the music keeps playing and nothing else works
it freezes when it is searching for a room\players
i live in the netherlands and bought this game on release at 18-03-2011
i finished the campaign and would love to start playing online
i hope it can be fixed
on 20-03-2011 12:48 PM
It might by the time that 80% of people can actually play the game at all, but for now, the remaining 20% will be the guinea pigs to test out glitches in the system, any possible improvements and suggest them to Evo for official release later. Think of it as an offline beta that most people cannot be a part of.
I'm actually quite happy about this side of the game delay, because it in theory can be patched for worldwide release to make it as good as possible, so then I will have an even better game than the one I don't have now.
on 20-03-2011 01:06 PM
on 20-03-2011 02:08 PM
on 20-03-2011 02:11 PM
We need a fix for multiplayer!
I paid for a game which is expected to woek and only 50% of it works (solo works yes with some freezes also)
Multiplayer ugh d'ont get me started it's a mess right now...
see the facebook page here
I was happy with Motorstorm 1 & 2 but Apocalypse is a disaster
20-03-2011 02:21 PM - edited 20-03-2011 02:22 PM
As a avid fan of motorstorm I'm very happy to see these issues being sorted so swiftly.
A few issues I have come across, I have not read every single post in this thread so some have probably been mentioned already but ill add my 2 cents just in case!
1 : A few times whilst searching for a online room the game freezes and the unit freezes along with it requiring a hard restart.
2 : Sometimes when the game freezes, I still have the ability to quit the game via the PS button, but rather than the game quitting, the whole unit restarts!
3 : The server seems to go offline a lot, sometimes at what would be a busy time of day or night.
4 : Apart from the first night I got the game, I have been un able to
- Search for a online game with a party
- Join a game via a invite sent by someone already in a room
- No one can join when I send invites to them from a active room
Most of the time though its easy for me to get into and stay racing in a active online room.
on 20-03-2011 02:31 PM
moi aussi je rencontre le même type de probleme je fait une partie en ligne et a la fin je suis exclu de salon on ne c'est pas pourquoi. donc je relance trouver une partie et paf le jeu freeze obliger de redemarer de l'unité.apres je repare en multi et la le message erreur de connexion reesayer plus tard et sa me le fait a chaque fois que je joue en ligne je peu pas faire plus d'une partie sans rencontrer se probleme.et si vraiment je suis exclu par l'hote je voudrai bien savoir pourquoi.
Hello Anonymous! Welcome to the MotorStorm Board!
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community, head over to our Announcements & Events forum.
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
For more information on MotorStorm Apocalypse click here!
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]