14 Feb 2011
By Yaster
Community Moderator
Playstation Staff

The People vs MotorStorm: Apocalypse

[ Edited ]
50 Replies 4,208 Views edited 18-02-2011

As MotorStorm Apocalypse is nearly upon us with its release in March 2011, we are giving you racers the chance to ask your questions to Evolution Studios. 

Whether you want to ask about the new features in MotorStorm Apocalypse in more detail or have any questions about the game in general, feel free to reply to this thread with your questions. We will then pick the best questions and fire them at the developers over at Evolution Studios.

We will then post the answers on eu.playstation.com, so be sure to keep checking regularly.

The deadline for your questions is Tuesday 22nd February.

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 51 (4,208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: The People vs MotorStorm: Apocalypse

[ Edited ]

:smileyvery-happy:

Seriously can't wait.

Questions... none really :smileyindifferent:

I wouldn't mind knowing just exactly how much customisation on the vehicles we have this time round?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 51 (4,132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I have a question!

How does the technology that remembers what breaks work? (Lol, I can't think of a better way to explain it. :smileytongue:)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 51 (4,123 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

heres on I think most people will agree on..

Will there be an actual grief report system intergrated into apocalypse online so then players who glitch and exploit bugs to gain victory can be properly dealt with?

Failing that just some reassurances that the game will be continually supported with fresh patches n the like would be good. Pacific Rift is fantastic. But with no new patch to fix exploits n no way to deal with cheaters, its kinda bombed a little online for me now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 51 (4,063 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

MadchesterManc wrote:

heres on I think most people will agree on..

Will there be an actual grief report system intergrated into apocalypse online so then players who glitch and exploit bugs to gain victory can be properly dealt with?

Failing that just some reassurances that the game will be continually supported with fresh patches n the like would be good. Pacific Rift is fantastic. But with no new patch to fix exploits n no way to deal with cheaters, its kinda bombed a little online for me now.

The majority of Europe supports this motion..... lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 51 (4,054 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Motorstorm has always been a game which has a great sense of speed. Would you say that playing the game in 3D gives an even greater sense of speed and immersion compared to playing it without?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 51 (4,014 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

have you actually created an entire city sandbox style, and then cornered areas for certain tracks, or are there just the tracks themselves?

Is there also any chance of a soundtrack with the new original music?

(heard the preview by eliteforce, do want the full version of "barrel down")

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 51 (3,989 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Kegs11 wrote:

have you actually created an entire city sandbox style, and then cornered areas for certain tracks, or are there just the tracks themselves?

Is there also any chance of a soundtrack with the new original music?

(heard the preview by eliteforce, do want the full version of "barrel down")

MotorStorm have always had full soundtracks so I expect this to be a yes. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 51 (3,970 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i know that game include 40 unique races but can you say that what this mean does this mean that there is 40 tracks also or is there then tracks and then every track have many racer or what and when you play online or split sreen is there these all or tracks or how. and what you that every time you visited on the track its gonna be different. does this mean only single player,myltiplayer,split screen or what
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 51 (3,962 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

My question is as follows:

Is Apocalyse going to break the world record of "most broken glitched unsupported game in the industry" that you currently own with Pacific Rift?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 51 (3,948 Views)
0 Kudos