Level 5

Playstation Staff

Betreff: The Rock: thoughts & critique?

and to think i thought that evo realesed these pic's. awsome as background. and of course awsome track:Thumbs:

I hear what you say, I just don't listen...

"Who needs a randomizer when you've got cats..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

kivi95 wrote:
I like but why is their no destuction on this track :smileysad: ?

It's quite hard to see past the wreckage if you happen to be going past the start/finish line on Lunatics Unite 1st on the 2nd lap, because of the lunatics playing conkers with cars attached to cranes!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14 (118 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I love the new track, thanks evolution studios! :BigGrin:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14 (110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I like most here really like the track (s). They have a great flow and feel to them but I would never place them as PR dropouts. PR was an abortion of the MotorStorm series I hated everything about it. This track is really good, I think it is too good to ever have been to do with PR. I see the similarities all right (fireworks, mossy rocks, no destruction and all that) but it feels too well made to be from that mistake of a game. So I am really glad we have it and it it is tons of fun to race on. For that I say thank you.

The only reservation I have is to do with the night time (Lunatics Unite) track. And it's a real small and quite ***** problem. It's the light levels. It's night time, the sky is black and full of clouds and the track is light up white? Almost as if there are giant stage lights illuminating the entire track. That and the fact that the headlights seem to do nothing. I have crashed head on into boulders twice the size  of my car and the headlights did not show them, the cave was pitch black.

Like I said small complaints and one of them is down to me not knowing the track/being a moron. Other thatn that thses are great tracks.

Áit éigin os cionn an bhogha baistí.
Volo anaticulam cumminosam meam!

RoadCru
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14 (74 Views)
0 Kudos