Playstation Staff

Re: Motorstorm RC progress not saving :(

I'm in the same boat :smileysad:
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 69 (1,221 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Now i'm in the boat too.  This sucks!!  So close to platinum and now this.  I could stomach re-earning the medals if i knew the problem woud not re-occur.

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 69 (1,216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I was told by Phenom that they have been looking into getting peoples medals back, but it would be a very long process. So you may get your medals back without having to complete them all again.

ws
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 69 (1,214 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Wow this is bad,lol.. what a kick 2 the privates after hours of progress lost, 2 make matters worse i can see my ghost in every race which i lost the medals in.. A ghost is only made when a time/event is finished, regardless if it is a 3 medal time or a bad time a ghost trail will show those laps as we all know, so how is it that these events, which i lost my medals in and have NO personal best times posted, show my ghost w/ my name on the bottom? the game acts as if i have never played the events, but my ghost is there from when i won my medals..

this is rotten, so close to the plat..

went back to grind out the last few races w/ the supercars just 2 see my progress gone, the playground showing 2 padlocks (but im able to roam free through every part) and my cars and psn trophies also effected, from the silver standard to "playground" trophy..

i wish the devs showed that "deal w/ it" attitude before we put paychecks in their banks..

add me if you wish, BOSTONJOHN32.. i will not stop until a refund or a fix.. this is beyond unacceptable because of their careless reaction.. well i will personally get this issue blasted to the pages of every gaming website, amazon blog and any and every place which this game may sell or be reviewed to place doubt into future purchases of this game, i dont care if its 10 or 10,ooo bucks, its the principle..

a few of my friends have gotten unacceptable responses or none all together. 

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 69 (1,140 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I never got any saving errors but Motorstorm just cleared all my medals, I have both expansion packs and was way past half of all the medals. I don't really feel like playing it again now :smileysad:

EDIT: I won't  be buying any DLC for this game until this problem and the horrible framerate problems are solved.

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 69 (1,113 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I have done the exact same thing. I have only earned 3 stars back since my medals were wiped.
ws
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 69 (1,102 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

The patch that was released yesterday should have resolved this issue, please let me know if you get any new instances of this problem!

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 69 (1,047 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

hello.

im playing on an 80gb ps3. i played the demo unknowing to these problems and to be honest the demo worked faultlessly. leader boards updated in mins,pitwall challenges came up great an all the time and players ghosts appeared in time trial mode. since up grading to full game for 4.75 (just days later its now 3.99 !!!)  the leaderboard updates and players ghosts  etc etc have failed to work. completed many time trials on plenty of new tracks as iv unlocked the game and leader boards and my global ranking remain nil. please help.i think im on 1.02 now.i have tried wiping the game off ps3 and re downloading it, still no joy. very displeased with level of service considering iv bought all motostorms to s try support the game as a fan. 

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 69 (1,038 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It's now possible to recover your lost medals by manually prompting a synchronisation between your game and the server. I can guide you through the process if you contact me via PSN messaging for help.

I've already sent a message to everyone who has asked for help in this thread.

Message 59 of 69 (1,023 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have recently lost all my medals. Can anyone help me recover them so I won't have to start from beginning again?
0 Kudos
Message 60 of 69 (882 Views)
0 Kudos