[EN] Archive

MotorStorm

MotorStorm

Betreff: Motorstorm RC progress not saving :(

wifi 

kev42100

16 Gb

I don't understand why evolution studios doesn't announce on this website, or twitter, a patch to fix this huge problem... 

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 69 (1,007 Views)
0 Kudos

yeah i am also having same problem. the thing is i can unlock the trophy and it is shown in trophy in vita but the medals are lost everytime i reopen the game. this is really frustrating having to play the same level again.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 69 (1,004 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Wifi

Idarion

8 GB

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 69 (995 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Motorstorm RC progress not saving :(

Mine was working fine until this morning, when they released patch 1.01

Installed the patch and bang all 112 medals gone ....

So to add to the list

3G

8Gig card

ShapeThrower

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 69 (990 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I've not seen a prompt to download a patch on the vita so I wonder if its been withdrawn? I received a message from the developer today stating my profile was being reset today so hopefully tomorrow it will work but I'm not convinced. Anyone had theirs reset successfully?
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 69 (975 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]
WIFI
4gb
Cloudedpaul
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 69 (959 Views)
0 Kudos

Just installed the latest update, started up the game and now my progress is gone.

Wifi
16GB
Bronze
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 69 (926 Views)
0 Kudos

Another 1 with all medals gone since installing the motorstorm RC update today.
3G
16GB
Jogort
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 69 (909 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Hi everyone,

If you encountered this issue prior to installing the update released today:

Your previous medal progress will not be re-enstated by the game, unfortunately, but with update 1.01 installed, you should now be able to play the game anew and your medal progress should save successfully from this point on. Please can you confirm if this is the case?

If you encountered the issue after installing the update released today:

The game update for MotorStorm RC (v1.01) has made changes to the way the game handles erroneous event times, to help prevent erroneous leaderboard times from being recorded and then posted to the leaderboards. A side-effect of these changes is that if you have an erroneous time (and only if you have an erroneous time), your Festival progress (i.e. your medals and rewards associated with medals earned) will be reset by the game at the moment that you install the update. If this happens, it will only be your Festival progress that is affected: Times, Challenges, Trophies, Stats, add-ons, etc. will not be affected and you will be able to earn and collect the medals again as you play.

The MotorStorm RC team are investigating whether or not all affected profiles can have their medal count re-enstated based on leaderboard times in a future update to the game. If you are affected by the issue please contact me via the PSN messaging system to assist the investigation into this, and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Message 39 of 69 (1,090 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Well it seems like my profile has been refreshed and my progress is now being saved at last after the patch. Id encourage anyone who is suffering from their progress not being saved to contact the developer on Twitter @PhenomEvolution. They seem to have fixed it for me
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 69 (1,084 Views)
0 Kudos