02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Accepted Solution

Shift 2 Release Date?

10 Replies 1,090 Views Created 27-03-2011

Can you please write me the release date of nfs shift 2 in EUROPE? i'm looking forward to this game...and i hope it's better than shift 1... ... ... ... i think it's 1st april but i'm not sure

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Leedsgooner

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Leedsgooner
Accepted Solution

I know it's April 1st in the UK as i have seen it online & in various stores :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Shift 2 Release Date?

/16

Leedsgooner

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Leedsgooner
Accepted Solution

I know it's April 1st in the UK as i have seen it online & in various stores :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

/16

whereismax123

84%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
whereismax123
Accepted Solution
cant believe they have the cheek to stick cheating dlc on the store before its even out
0 Kudos

Free Image Hosting

/16

BasketSnake

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BasketSnake
Accepted Solution
Just tried it briefly, framerate is solid and it looks great. I just did the first two laps with a gamepad so I can't give a proper first impression.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

DANTE234

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DANTE234
Accepted Solution

I'm afraid that what companies sell DLC that helps you to complete everything so quickly, this is not the only time this is happened, tiger woods 12 is guilty of this as well, putting up xp for golf clubs, xp for power etc.  I rather do this stuff on my own instead

0 Kudos

/16

BasketSnake

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BasketSnake
Accepted Solution
What's stopping you?
0 Kudos

/16

Deano2087

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Deano2087
Accepted Solution

I'm not even going to bother with this. I watched the review on FirstPlay earlier and imo it looks exactly the same as Shift 1. Same cars, same tracks, same gameplay, same story, same pointless game. You might as well by shift 1 on preowned and save yourself 75% of your pocket dosh

0 Kudos

Playing: Tomb Raider, COD: ghosts
/16

joff81

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
joff81
Accepted Solution

Deano2087 wrote:

I'm not even going to bother with this. I watched the review on FirstPlay earlier and imo it looks exactly the same as Shift 1. Same cars, same tracks, same gameplay, same story, same pointless game. You might as well by shift 1 on preowned and save yourself 75% of your pocket dosh.

we can say the same for FIFA, PGA golf, PES, NHL, NBA ect ect. they are all the same game with small updates but yet they sell really well wit every new release. the only difference is that you dont seem too interested with Shift and its sequal.

my interest is more with racing games as such i will buy NFS Shift 2 but i really cant see the reason to keep buying FIFA as im not that interested in football and i can get FIFA 09 for £2.99.

0 Kudos

/16

Deano2087

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Deano2087
Accepted Solution

joff81 wrote:

Deano2087 wrote:

I'm not even going to bother with this. I watched the review on FirstPlay earlier and imo it looks exactly the same as Shift 1. Same cars, same tracks, same gameplay, same story, same pointless game. You might as well by shift 1 on preowned and save yourself 75% of your pocket dosh.

we can say the same for FIFA, PGA golf, PES, NHL, NBA ect ect. they are all the same game with small updates but yet they sell really well wit every new release. the only difference is that you dont seem too interested with Shift and its sequal.

my interest is more with racing games as such i will buy NFS Shift 2 but i really cant see the reason to keep buying FIFA as im not that interested in football and i can get FIFA 09 for £2.99.

I dont buy them either for exactly the same reason and like you stated they deppreciated in value far too quickly

0 Kudos

Playing: Tomb Raider, COD: ghosts
/16

bignickuk

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bignickuk
Accepted Solution

BasketSnake wrote:
Just tried it briefly, framerate is solid and it looks great. I just did the first two laps with a gamepad so I can't give a proper first impression.

Got the limited edition this morning and so far not good. Aside from the loudmouthed american driver shouting at you through career mode, the lag and frame rate is all over the place. I saw the screen literally stop every so often ...it is bad...I hope they patch it!

0 Kudos

BigNickUK
/16

bignickuk

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bignickuk
Accepted Solution

On the very first GTR time trial, LAG made the screen stutter 28 times....I just counted it

0 Kudos

BigNickUK
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel