22 Nov 2010
By Yaster
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

Welcome to the Need For Speed Board!

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 2,237 Views edited 22-11-2010

131506i4B4A91174A53A866

Start your engines and your sirens.  Welcome to our Need For Speed board.

Here you'll be able to discuss everything you wish relating to EA'a legendary racing series.  It's a great time for the franchise as not only has Hot Pursuit been released, Shift 2 is now announced.

Please take some time to read through the threads and contribute to any discussion, if you wish to get together with others and have a race just post about it and make some new friends.

Be sure to keep to the House Rules when using the forums, and don't forget the most important rule of all, to have fun.

yaster's Streambadge
Message 1 of 5 (2,237 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Need For Speed Board!

Yay a Need for Speed Forum. :smileyvery-happy:
メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Message 2 of 5 (2,220 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Hey guys,at last a dedicated Need Fof Speed forum,got my copy of NFS HP,yesterday & it's awesome, the munu set up's great & the "autolog" is wicked, defo keeps me up on where & when my buddies on,the feel of the game is brilliant defo heading back to the old school NFS,the future of the NFS series is looking very bright,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (2,208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

w00t , was hoping for this ! ... Awesome

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (2,195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Finally you guys at the EU forums decided to add a Need for Speed board.:smileyvery-happy:Anyway, glad we finally got one here as this is after all, the biggest racing game franchise and it needs it's own board.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (2,137 Views)
0 Kudos