Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: ModNation Racers: Whoop, Well Here It Is!

[ Edited ]

OMG.... this is... quite depressing as I can no longer find solace in this communtiy as things keep falling apart. It tears me in the inside. 1) Mark is leaving = no more events, now just a plain game and 2) I don't have anyting on hotlap and now it's going on rotation. And just when I was going to get one too!

This is not only depressing, it is so inopportune! I mean, we just finished the GP and we're all happy, but the backbone of the game, the events, is extirpated right before our eyes! Right when I was going to go on a creating spree with my ideas and the lack of school, then this? I feel so crestfallen with these news, I might keep using these strange vocab. words to show my lack of enthusiasm. This exemplary act will be followed, as there is nothing else to placate us.

PS: Since you'll be here till Thurs., is there possibly a chance that you can still add tracks to hotlap to be rotated?

The_pwner007
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 91 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

prob_alex wrote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooo...... :-( the end is near. Congrats to itchachiFox for getting the very last track of the week...
I was just about to start submitting my rally tracks for hotlap too. Dam it.

Sorry to hear this news. Great job mark.

alex, alex, alex... what will I do without my monthly fix of amazing prob_alex tracks?

You have been so supportive to me and more importantly to the community. You are a TRUE ARTIST!

When I received my Vita one of the first things I did was show anyone and everyone I knew many of your tracks but most specifically Avatar Pandora!

Thank you x10 for making this such a great game. I hope to run into you soon.

Mark

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 91 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

MagicalHamster wrote:

End of an era, I guess. Quite sad.

Thanks for giving your best efforts to MNR and its community.

MagicalHamster,

Thank you for ALWAYS putting a smile on my face with your creations!

oh yeah,... and a really nice person on top of it all!

Mark

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 91 (264 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

moriarty1975 wrote:

"All good things must come to an end"

Best of luck Mark!

:smileysad:

What? No long humorous musings? I am disappointed.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 91 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

ModNationSD wrote:

What? No long humorous musings? I am disappointed.

No not this time Mr.Wilson!

Once again, best of luck and thanks for doing a great job. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 91 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

atheistsw wrote:...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your comments mean ALOT to me ath, more than you know. I know how much this game means to you. Though not always perfect, it means a lot to me that you know I gave it 110%.
Thanks for all you have done for this game and community, and how much you have helped me do my best as MNR's community manager.
Keep creating! The Mod-Nation needs to see more of your genius.
I'll miss ya ath!
Mark

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 91 (255 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 91 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

If said already sorry.

What will happen to Hot Lap and Top Tracks? Just the same things overe and over again. -_-

The moderators will love me in a few weeks :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 91 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Oh no Mark.. i was right then, 2 + 2 do make 7 !..  Although I am really looking forward to LBPK this is definitely sad news..Like everyone else I wish you the best for the future and thanks for being an excellent community manager.. UFG should seriously have you as one of the community management team as its a total no brainer really .. In the words of Bob Ross (who I'd never have discovered without the amazing creatively of this game) good night and god bless 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 91 (228 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Laidbackcat wrote:

Oh no Mark.. i was right then, 2 + 2 do make 7 !..  Although I am really looking forward to LBPK this is definitely sad news..Like everyone else I wish you the best for the future and thanks for being an excellent community manager.. UFG should seriously have you as one of the community management team as its a total no brainer really .. In the words of Bob Ross (who I'd never have discovered without the amazing creatively of this game) good night and god bless 

Hi LBC,

Yeah, your message made me cringe a little. I knew I couldn't say anything about this and I knew you thought I sent a cryptic message on it. I wish I could have answered you but I couldn't.   Sorry. :smileysad:

Thank you for such positive comments. You have not only been one of my favorite creators but also a great encouragement to me to keep on, keepin on! That has always meant a lot to me!

Thanks for everything Laidbackcat!

Mark

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 91 (211 Views)
0 Kudos