ModNation Racers

Official ModNation Monday Blog

Official ModNation Monday Blog

11 Jun 2012
By: mini_schnauzer67 Member 1931 Posts
Level 3

Modnation Monday: This is WAR!

2 Replies 442 Views Created 11-06-2012

The toughest racers in the game on the greatest tracks ever made are gathering every saturday to fight the greatest war modnation has ever witnessed. Prove your worth or join to have fun, regardless, THIS IS WAR!

What does this group of over dramatised sentences mean? All will be revealed...

Comps, Challenges and Events:

Modnation Wars: Kuningaskotka and some of his friends have organised races that happen every Saturday, MNR Wars! There are 3 times that you can race at, hopefully everyone can find a good time! They fill up quickly though, first in best dressed! If you want your track chosen submit it in Kuni's thread "Track Submissions for Modnation WARS".

Want a player profile, get a player profile! Just send Parise a PM with the answers to the questions and he'll post a profile for you!

Schniikees Track Comp: Schniikees has made a track comp, any water or haunted themed track is eligable. Prizes for the top 3! Check it out!

Blackjet's rally track comp is going well, both John and atheist (and laidbackcat) have made amazing tracks for it. It's not too late to join, so if you want to try your hand at a rally track go ahead!

Finally, check out the home town challenge tracks. Sadly many people pulled out but we got 5 quality submissions! Voting is in progress, so next week winners will be announced!

Mod/Kart Spotlight:

One of the most recognised anime creators in the game is being spotlighted this week. None other than r-aska!

r-aska 002.JPG

SABER in the HOMURA+QB, both by r-aska. The track is MNR Rally - Jordan by John31269

r-aska 004.JPG

KARUTA ROROMIYA in the HOMURA+QB, both by r-aska. The track is MNR Rally - Safari by prob_alex_rally.

Tracks of the Week:

MNR has hit a rally craze! Lots of great tracks this week, keep them coming!

Time Trial:

Test you time trialing skills on this awesome track by ath_racing: MNR Rally - Safari H2. This one was tough with so many great rally tracks but I thought ath's was best for time trial. How fast can you go?

A beautiful track, it feels like you're on a safari in Africa. The whole track comes together beautifully, just overall amazing!

Top 5 this week:

Bioplant Laboratory by R-crimson

This track features amazing prop work that transports you to an awesome and unique world. Great for online races!

Cowboys Vs Indians Rally by laidbackcat

Yee Haw! A beautiful track, great for a smaller room or time trial. Some very cool finer details too!

MNR Rally - Jordan by John31269

Hard, long, challenging and addictively fun! Great for time trial and races, a great track

MNR Rally - Safari by prob_alex_rally

Beautiful track, prob_alex has really got the advanced editing and scenery right in this one. A pleasure in casual rooms and time trial.

Arizona Racing 2.0 by itachifox

Itachi nailed this one, very fun in a big room with beautiful scenery and some cool prop work. A really great all round track!

Thanks for reading, if you live in a Commonwealth country have a nice day off for the Queen's Birthday, if you don't then have fun at work! Happy Monday!

Message 1 of 3 (442 Views)
6 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Modnation Monday: This is WAR!

Great presentation mini :smileyhappy:   glad modnation monday is still alive.

also for next monday all the prop challenge tracks should be up and running..

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Modnation Monday: This is WAR!

prob_alex wrote:

Great presentation mini :smileyhappy:   glad modnation monday is still alive.

also for next monday all the prop challenge tracks should be up and running..

Yes, I'm looking forward to racing them all, they look like great tracks. Good job organising theat challenge, if I had more time I might've gotten an entry in... Oh well.

Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)
0 Kudos