60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

What ya been playing?

4,987 Replies 93,094 Views Created 30-08-2006
Basically, post what's been occupying your gaming time in the past few days/weeks/months, PS2 or otherwise. Feel free to update etc. This past week or so I've been playing...

Football Manager 2006 - I'm pretty much always playing this, started a new game with Bradford City for some random reason the other day. Still the only PC game I ever play and will be until 2007 comes out.

Halo 2 - I've been pretty much neglecting most of my 'next-gen' games these last few weeks and playing nothing but Halo 2 on my 360. A ridiculous amount of people still play it every day, it takes literally 30 seconds to fill a room of 16 people and get a game started. Doing the same on GRAW can easily take 20 minutes.

Oblivion - I'm trying to finish off the achievement points, not because I care about the points rather I just want some closure with this game. I need to finish off the Mages guild and then I'm done with all the major quest lines, I'll finally consider myself 'finished'.

Pro Evolution Soccer 5 - Always.

So what have you been playing?
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

PanixATK

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PanixATK
Accepted Solution
well in the past week, i've been playing mostly online:

- Burnout 3
- Burnout 4

and on Xbox, Halo 2
0 Kudos

Re: What ya been playing?

Subscribe to me on YouTube
/16

sampipcasper

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sampipcasper
Accepted Solution
ive been playing toca 3 online, sanandreas and vice city, (i dont have many other games now because i traded them in at gamestation for cash).
0 Kudos

/16

jono1701

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
jono1701
Accepted Solution
I've been playing Loco Roco on the PSP and World of Warcraft on the PC.
I haven't touch my Xbucket in god knows how long and my PS2 was last used when X-Men 3 Official Game was released.
0 Kudos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beta Trial Member since 09-04-03

/16

[piffosig]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[piffosig]
Accepted Solution
Ive been playing exit on the PSP.
0 Kudos

/16

[Fishandchips]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[Fishandchips]
Accepted Solution
I've been playing Mario 64 DS and dragon quest. :D
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Batsugun

• Beta Tester
87%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Batsugun
Accepted Solution
Taking Madden 07 for a spin, starting out with my (hopefully) superstar WR
0 Kudos

Re : What ya been playing?

"Half of everything is luck."

/16

[wickes]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[wickes]
Accepted Solution
i been playing

re4 on a baddie and cant b brother to try it again

gt4 just doing the races i need to do

hitman blood money on the wedding level

:gr8: :gr8: :gr8: :gr8:
0 Kudos

/16

[CrazyKid]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[CrazyKid]
Accepted Solution
Fight Night Round 3(PSP)
0 Kudos

/16

WDN

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WDN
Accepted Solution
Ive been playing: PC- Counter Strike, Uplink PS2- God Of War PSP- Locoroco demo, Wipeout Pure
0 Kudos

/16

Pascalean

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Pascalean
Accepted Solution
On PS2 I've been playing GUN. Unique and very fun.

And incidentally I just played through Killzone 1 - despite many mediocre reviews I loved it.

While the wife is hogging the TV I've been experiencing Castlevania SOTN for the first time through the wonders of PSP emulation.
0 Kudos

/16

viperveteran

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
viperveteran
Accepted Solution

Disgaea 1

0 Kudos

/16

Geachie

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Geachie
Accepted Solution
Well i have been playing SOCOM 3 like once a month even when i first got it i only played it for 10 mins and ive being playing hitman blood money and im on the las level so hard at the whitehouse just to big :(
0 Kudos

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isred.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Beta Tester
/16

lordsynbios

• Beta Tester
89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lordsynbios
Accepted Solution
PS2 - Dragon Quest - I stopped playing a while back for some reason, and now im starting to play it again,
PSP - GTA: LCS - Completed all the missions now, just got to do the last 2%
0 Kudos

/16

druggedUK

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
druggedUK
Accepted Solution
Just Oblivion really.

Completed the Dark Brotherhood and Theives Guilds, and I also became Arena Grand champ. :D

Finishing Fighters guild now, then just the main quest and the mages (:() guild to go... And a few hundred other quests... >.<
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Dragula

• Beta Tester
94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dragula
Accepted Solution
same thing that always does, socom 3
0 Kudos

Since Feb 28 2003

/16

Shimmus

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Shimmus
Accepted Solution
Red Dead Revolver PS2 - Was watching an ol' country and western film with my dad the other week and remembered the fun I had play RDR. Hunted it out, dusted it down and stuck it in my machine. On the last level ;)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 PSP - Havn't put this down since I've got it to take on holiday about 5 weeks ago. It really is an addicitve little golf sim. I'm still no where near completing the Rivals Mode and have tons of stuff to buy.

The Sims 2 (PC) - Well got myself a brand new computer yesterday and wanted to try it out. My old computer was so old it couldn't manage the Sims 2 without harsh lagging, even with the graphics put on its lowest. But now my new computer handles it perfectly, so I'm enjoying the game I never got to play properly...
0 Kudos

/16

Homobo

50%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Homobo
Accepted Solution
Genji - Well actually i've finished it. Decided to buy it after p2 had been going on about all the time and for 9.99 i thought 'why not'. Glad i did though as i really enjoyed it, not quite as good as 'Musha however. It is though one of the most beautiful looking games i've seen on the ps2, absolutey wonderful art direction. Gitaroo Man - Found this in Gamestation a few days ago for only 14.99 brand new, and it's great to play this games again. Really is an absolute blast, and absolutely rock solid. Playing guitar to save the world, it's available on Play.com as well. Go get it... NOW. Street Fighter: Third Strike - An absolute joy to play, the best fighting game of all time and it's a shame it has one of the most unfair, unbalanced boss fights ever. Other than that, near perfection.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

HUYI

• Beta Tester
82%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HUYI
Accepted Solution
hmm, i played a bit of lost in blue on my DS the other day and played stupid invaders on my dreamcast just for a laugh yesterday.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Mutt

• Beta Tester
85%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mutt
Accepted Solution
At the moment I'm playing Psi-Ops and Psychonauts (saw them listed on a list somewhere of 10 top games you won't have played and picked them up super cheap) plus LocoRoco, Lemmings and Wipeout Pure on the PSP. Recently played DragonQuest & MegaMan Powered Up
0 Kudos

/16

Lanterrrn

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Lanterrrn
Accepted Solution
Haven't touched my PS2/GCN in a while....and no, they're not my knicknames for my *****. :| All '360 for me. Recently completed Condemned, which took a loooooong time because i'm such a wuss (even though i play at night with headphones.....scaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrry atmosphere). All the repetitive combat problems Gamespot reported ended up being untrue in the end....the first brutal lead pipe bludgeoning was as good as the last. [wnage!! At the mo' i still need to get stuck into GRAW. :( It looks awesome and everyone has been saying good things about it...but Oblivion took over a couple of days after i bought it and i never got back into it. Speaking of which, i still need to finish off the main storyline in Oblivion. Gah... Also been playing a bit of Battlefield 2 recently (online). Those online achievements are proper achievements. Soooooo hard, definitely a nice challenge for a change. But now i'm in school (started today)....so f**k! :( edit: Homo's alive? :(
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel