07 Rank
Progress

Fat Princess - Fat Fridays!

[ Edited ]
372 Replies 4,204 Views edited 04-08-2009
04 Aug 2009
By Carla_Birch

Welcome to all you cake lovers.

The Princess needs your help to have a jolly good old fun time every Friday night at 20:00 BST (GMT/UTC +1)

So if you wish to take part and help the Princess, be it by feeding her cake or chopping her army into tiny little bite size bits, all you need to do is real simples, Just add the PSN ID Cake_Princess to your friends list! Then join the Princess in-game at the time of the event via 'Play with others' then 'Play with friends'.

That's not all you can fill yourself with, because each week the top 6 people from the first 3 games of the night will be awarded cakes, yes yummy yummy 's, mmm 's......... and will be added to the cakeaboard below, the more cakes you get each week to add to your cake total the higher up the cakeaboard you will place.

1st - 6 Cakes
              2nd - 5 Cakes
              3rd - 4 Cakes
              4th - 3 Cakes
              5th - 2 Cakes
              6th - 1 Cake

Message Edited by Moshii on 04-08-2009 07:05 PM
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

xHeatherx

• Award Winner
90%
08 Rank
Progress
xHeatherx
Accepted Solution

I'm glad you're going ahead with this Zinep! :)

I'll try my best to join in with you all. (I can't promise anything though as I'll be busy with other events)

If you could send me a message when you're joining the game, that'd be brilliant! :)

0 Kudos

Re: Fat Princess - Fat Fridays!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Nuclearfish

• Award Winner
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Nuclearfish
Accepted Solution
Anyone want a few games tonight at 8pm trying out New Pork and the rest of the update? I'll see if I can get one of the mods to host using Cake_Princess.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WawErik

48%
02 Rank
Progress
WawErik
Accepted Solution
Dude! What are you saying? Is New Pork out???

You can count me in for sure if that is the case :D
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Nuclearfish

• Award Winner
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Nuclearfish
Accepted Solution
Yeah, there's an update and it's on there for free. :) I haven't tried it yet myself though.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lt_Fed_Brusque

97%
07 Rank
Progress
Lt_Fed_Brusque
Accepted Solution

Apologies for going slightly off-topic... but Nuclerfish's signature is absolutely hilarious :Lol: The funniest I've ever seen. Kudos! :Thumbs:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

zinep

89%
07 Rank
Progress
zinep
Accepted Solution

Nuclearfish wrote:
Anyone want a few games tonight at 8pm trying out New Pork and the rest of the update? I'll see if I can get one of the mods to host using Cake_Princess.

I'll be there.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WawErik

48%
02 Rank
Progress
WawErik
Accepted Solution
Oh man I am mad. Worker and villager feel slower than before. That is the first problem I noticed. So I jumped into Borderlands instead :S
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Nuclearfish

• Award Winner
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Nuclearfish
Accepted Solution

WawErik wrote:
Oh man I am mad. Worker and villager feel slower than before. That is the first problem I noticed.

I suppose it's to make it more balanced. Everyone used workers before. 

Anyway, not had any word from the mods, so don't know if they'll be able to sort a room out. :(

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WawErik

48%
02 Rank
Progress
WawErik
Accepted Solution
Well removing the bomb knockback was enough. I got chased down by a warrior. How the hell is anyone suppose to collect resources without getting butchered. I feel like they made too many small tweaks and tipped the balance over in the other direction.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

zinep

89%
07 Rank
Progress
zinep
Accepted Solution

So, Nuclearfish and I duked it out on the new map. Impressions? I really like the new map. It's probably not bigger than the other maps, but in a way it felt kind of large. And the "stone" resources are placed in a really evil way, which caused a lot of mayhem at the center of the map. Good times. :)

... and another general reflection is that two human players against each other with 32 players in total can turn into some really looong games. :)

I hope to see more of you there [in the new map] this weekend!

I love this game.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

xHeatherx

• Award Winner
90%
08 Rank
Progress
xHeatherx
Accepted Solution

zinep wrote:

So, Nuclearfish and I duked it out on the new map. Impressions? I really like the new map. It's probably not bigger than the other maps, but in a way it felt kind of large. And the "stone" resources are placed in a really evil way, which caused a lot of mayhem at the center of the map. Good times. :)

... and another general reflection is that two human players against each other with 32 players in total can turn into some really looong games. :)

I hope to see more of you there [in the new map] this weekend!

I love this game.

Awww sorry I couldn't join in with you both.

I'll look forward to trying it out. Glad you're liking it :)

I'll try and pop on for some games this weekend. It probably might be best if I join in tomorrow though, as I'm really busy today.

I'll look forward to the games :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

zinep

89%
07 Rank
Progress
zinep
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately, the interest for Fat Princess seems to be at an all-time low. No one but xHeaterx has shown any interest -- but only two players is a little too few, imho.

So, I'll try again next weekend. If anyone is interested in playing Fat Princess on weekends, please let me know.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WawErik

48%
02 Rank
Progress
WawErik
Accepted Solution
Yeah, sadly my impression of New Pork is that it's too big and the travel distances are too far between. Even the warps take too long. I do like the setting of the town and I could imagine a small village being a very cool map, with some rooftop traversal. I think they simply made too many tweaks at once, it became too much of a adjustment for some people.

On a different not, Borderlands is so addictive. I spent 12 hours straight playing that on Sunday.

Zinep, do add me. When I see people on my list playing fat princess I usually jump in at least for a map or two.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

drvixx

91%
06 Rank
Progress
drvixx
Accepted Solution

WawErik wrote:
Yeah, sadly my impression of New Pork is that it's too big and the travel distances are too far between. Even the warps take too long. I do like the setting of the town and I could imagine a small village being a very cool map, with some rooftop traversal.

I agree with this. Plus i will add more...

The layout works ok for deathmatch, but its completely useless when you add a princess into that map! Because the map is so big, if your whole team is out near the middle it takes a while to get people back to the base to help. All the another teams worker has to do is build a laddrer on the wall, take princess and jump in the (always open!!!) warp hole and the game is as good as over! Also, which ever team builds a capapult first is basically the winner, as the capapult lands you right next to the tackable castle entrance tower, so if enough (say 4/5) get in the catapult its easy to grab the princess! 

This level is too big, your team is stretched to thin to cover all the weakness's. I'm very dissapointed by this level, i hope other levels they release in the future are better thoughtout.

Message Edited by drvixx on 06-11-2009 03:12 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I'm awesome! What's your excuse?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dunse_Dog

48%
02 Rank
Progress
Dunse_Dog
Accepted Solution

I played the demo and I seem to have encountered a serious problem with the score system. No I'm not saying that this or that should give more, I mean I got 6000 points when the average player was on 350 (or so).

If what I am about to say is already known, not even a glitch or actually liked, I apologise in advance.

When killing members of the other team I seemed to notice that sometimes a coloured ball would drop and give me 300 points when I picked it up. On a post about the demo and recent patch it states this is done to make someone switch sides, but with a reward. However I didn't switch sides and I then (with another player) would just go on rampages chasing after balls. The usual outcome is the leader has 2500 points, but as I have stated, one round I got 6000. I mean its amazingly fun cos of the sheer domination and ease of becoming the grim reaper at the end, but I haven't played any better or anything.

If you were wondering, when I figured this out (after someone else had already done so) I was in hysterics for about 5 matches. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

tragicdwarf

75%
02 Rank
Progress
tragicdwarf
Accepted Solution
Im still playing Fat Princess. Feel free to drop me an invite if you need more players
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel