Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: 2013 PS Vita Games List

we up to 51 if counting ratchet and clank q force vita with a releqse windon of spring which we are in and still no flipping update, why is this game taken so long to get a new date?
PSN = skells22

XBL = BreezySkells)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 30 (939 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Obviously there are more developer issues that Sony have anticipated with it. While I don't mind delays to get the game right, it's probably lost the chance for a retail release now unless it's going to be kept at a budget £20 price tag backed with a decent marketing campaign and bundled with all the bonus content on the card.

What I would like to see from Sony at this point, especially considering the delay, is at least a few actual Vita screenshots so we can see that some progress is being made. If there are problems with the game, why not scrap what has been done and hand it over to the Sly Cooper studio as the two games themselves are similar and I'm sure the Sly engine could be adapted far quicker than a scratch build at this stage.

Worst case scenario, could the PS3 version be reverse-engineered into a Vita game by Insomniac?

Vita Player - the definitive site for reviews, news and features for Playstation Vita owners
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 30 (929 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

well, I get the game free as part of cross buy so that why I am getting very angry at lack of news on this game, its a psn title,not a card and I know it has to get past qa but why are we wakting for so long without a word from tin giant?
PSN = skells22

XBL = BreezySkells)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 30 (913 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

It's actually planned as a retail release as well as a PSN release and the original intention was for it to be released in stores at the same time as the PS3 version which is what has caused all the frustration in the first place.

Granted, Sony are giving all of us a fair amount in return (MotorStorm RC and the R&C 4 when that is released on the PSN Store) so we're basically getting four games but I agree that more needs to be forthcoming.

We certainly can't blame Sony for this - Tin Giant are obviously having massive problems with getting the game written which would explain the lack of any screenshots or anything else right now but the way it is looking right now Sony may be forced to cut their losses and switch to another developer but the last thing I want to see is a rush job just so everyone gets a game quickly. As much as I'm frustrated as well (and I've held back on playing the PS3 version until I get it on the Vita) I'd rather get a good version of the game than something that is bugged and unplayable and Sony obviously feel the same way.

Vita Player - the definitive site for reviews, news and features for Playstation Vita owners
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 30 (898 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nothing in that list really interests me much as there is not one racing game on it. Shame as my vita now looks likely to sit and gather even more dust. Oh well
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 30 (871 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

There's a another Vita title but I highly doubt Namco Bandai won't even bother release it outside Japan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sWie3230g

I don't get it, why does western countries always get treated with crappy smartphone games while Japan gets great games. I don't understand.

And you know what's bugging me lately. Injustice Gods Among Us is also coming out for smartphones once again. Nothing for Vita once again!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Proud PlayStation fan and cartoonist.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 30 (849 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Draw Slasher and Invizimals: The Alliance are also coming

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 30 (816 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate is also coming to Vita!!!
:BigGrin:  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 30 (811 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Invizimals: The Alliance, is also coming to Vita!!!
:smileyvery-happy:
----
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 30 (800 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

RONNYNS wrote:
Invizimals: The Alliance, is also coming to Vita!!!
:smileyvery-happy:

I've already got that down.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 30 (791 Views)
0 Kudos