Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Countdown to the PS Vita

Can't believe how fast 50 days have passed, thanks for this amazing & informative thread!

0 Kudos
Message 331 of 339 (926 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

thanks for that QW, much respect. a fantastic read - and a great finale, really helped pass the time.

just eight hours before i pick up my pre-ordered vita, 16GB memory, uncharted and FIFA - also looking forward to playing frobisher says, purchasing escape plan and after that a whole host of games, too many to list - but LBP, COD and resistence especially..

once again, cheers QW - well done.

0 Kudos
Message 332 of 339 (916 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

The thread can't be over surely....can't you go into negative integers or summink ?
0 Kudos
Message 333 of 339 (908 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

The thread's not over until QW puts all games into a list for us all to print out and stick on our fridges, ticking off each one as we purchase.

yaster's Streambadge
0 Kudos
Message 334 of 339 (869 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Well, I've got nothing better to do until the Home Delivery Network van gets here from its depot two miles away. :xRolleyes:

OK, folks, here's a run down with handy links to the messages. Note that some of the data provided might be a little out-of-date by now.

Spoiler

-------
0 Kudos
Message 335 of 339 (841 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nice one QW, I was going to ask for a links list, but thought it might be a bit cheeky considering all the work you've already done!

0 Kudos
Message 336 of 339 (839 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Mine has just been delivered and I am at work.  Only 4 hours and I'll be home!

0 Kudos
Message 337 of 339 (823 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Fantastic work QuietlyWrong, and I see you've become an MVP. Well deserved (not only for this thread, though I would be surprised if it wasn't a contributing factor).

This thread is legendary to me. :smileyhappy:

Message 338 of 339 (810 Views)

Playstation Staff

Of course we won't get Pure Chess in the USA because the attention span of Americans is Zero.  Sony will never release it here.

0 Kudos
Message 339 of 339 (629 Views)
0 Kudos