PlayStation®Vita

PS Vita Games

PS Vita Games

Level 7

Re : Everybody's Golf® [Vita] Information Thread!

[ Edited ]

Kermit1970 wrote:

Yeah but for some of those crowns one of them says hit GIR on Par 4 in ONE SHOT. How are you going to do that if the green is over 350 yards from the tee? Also another one of them is constantly hit GIR

That's the only Crown requirement where you need to reach the green in one shot. When it says 'Hit GIR in 1 stroke on a Par 4' (Crown requirement 1-3), it literally means hit the Green in one shot on a Par 4. Once you have Max as a character with Big Air level 3 for both club and ball it's achievable....I think that's who I used anyway ?

For the Crown requirements that are 'Keep hitting GIR' (1-4, 4-3 and 5-3) that means you have to reach each Green 2 under par respectively. You don't have to sink the putt as a par or under - you can still get Bogeys, you just have to reach the green at least 2 under on every hole (and still win obviously !). :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (1,932 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

But why does it only come up with the GIR points if I hit the green in 3 under par and Par Pace if I hit 2 under?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (1,926 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Kermit1970 wrote:
But why does it only come up with the GIR points if I hit the green in 3 under par and Par Pace if I hit 2 under?

Not sure why Clap Hanz decided to only notify GIR on 3 under par ? The Crowns are most definitely won by hitting Par Pace though. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (1,923 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

That's good to know. Now I've just got to try and keep getting birdies for the 2000 point crowns

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (1,920 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I've got most of the crowns but the one that's going to kill me is 2-1: Perfect impact on at least 50% of strokes. I really don't see how I can achieve that except by slogging away at it, over and over again until after about 50 goes I fluke it. :smileysad:

I usually get between 20 and 40. Averaging 33% pretty consistently.

Not that that will stop me, of course... :smileywink:

"And when I grow up
I will be smart enough to answer all
the questions that you need to know
the answers to before you're grown up"
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (1,916 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I'm trying to work through the 'easy' (for me anway) crowns first. I've only got 5. A couple were total flukes. I just played through the rounds and at the end the crowns came up

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (1,914 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

QuietlyWrong wrote:

I've got most of the crowns but the one that's going to kill me is 2-1: Perfect impact on at least 50% of strokes. I really don't see how I can achieve that except by slogging away at it, over and over again until after about 50 goes I fluke it. :smileysad:

The only advice I can give for this is to Max your character that you feel most comfortable with 'impact wise'.

I could be wrong, but it seems that when using a maxed out character there is more leniency when aiming for a perfect impact - almost as if every now and then it auto corrects the impact for you if you are ever so slightly too quick or too slow.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (1,904 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Well, to continue the thread, I did eventually get the crown for lvl 2-1. Last one I got apart from the final challenge. :smileyvery-happy:

More interestingly, found this article on andriasang listing the additions that we may hope to see with version 1.04 coming very soon. I do hope it's accurate! Who's up for a Vita EG league? :smileyhappy:

Versus Rooms

Players can create rooms where they freely set match type, course and other rules. The game supports rounds with eight players playing simultaneously. You'll be able to engage in voice chat as you face off against your friends.

Grade System Added to Real Tournament Mode

Real Tournament Mode will now have a four level grade system, allowing you to face off against players who are close to your level.

Tour System Added to Daily National Tournament Mode

The Daily National Tournament mode will feature a tour system where you take part in one week tours. Each tour will begin on Tuesdays. Tournaments will be held daily through Sunday, with the results announced on Monday.

"And when I grow up
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (1,717 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Everybody's Golf® [Vita] Information Thread!

Hi I want to know the number of concept art there are in the game I have 23, but I don't have the trophy for all concept art unlocked 

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (1,552 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: Everybody's Golf® [Vita] Information Thread!

michaelroode wrote:

Hi I want to know the number of concept art there are in the game I have 23, but I don't have the trophy for all concept art unlocked 

There are 24. :smileyhappy: The last one only becomes available after you've unlocked pretty much everything else.

"And when I grow up
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (1,498 Views)
0 Kudos