29 Jun 2012
By: matthewiag Member 11 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

File Size: Metal Gear Solid HD collection?

8 Replies 6,430 Views Created 29-06-2012

What is the total file size for Metal Gear solid HD collection for the Playstation Vita

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (6,430 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: File Size: Metal Gear Solid HD collection?

It's around 3gb :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (6,416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

its 3.4gb

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (6,412 Views)
0 Kudos

I downloaded the MSG HD Collection for the Vita its exactly 3379MB!My download shows 100% i.e. 3379MB/3379MB but it says "Could Not Download (E-80103a06)".I try to resume it but it shows same Error. I have a 4GB Memory Card which has around 400MB free after MSG got downloaded!My Firmware is upto date (1.69).I am really feeling sad!I am sure its not bcoz of low storage space bcoz After Installing MSG it would still be around 300 MB free!I have not installed any other game!Is there a solution to it and if not can i start a fresh download?How much times is the limit for it!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (6,351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

It's possible - probable, even - that the actual installed size of the game is larger than the download.

I don't have the game, but if I were you, I'd try downloading it to a 4GB card that has NOTHING else on it. And if that doesn't work, you probably need a bigger card. :smileysad:

"Some people are worth melting for..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (6,314 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

death_mamba wrote:

I downloaded the MSG HD Collection for the Vita its exactly 3379MB!My download shows 100% i.e. 3379MB/3379MB but it says "Could Not Download (E-80103a06)".I try to resume it but it shows same Error. I have a 4GB Memory Card which has around 400MB free after MSG got downloaded!My Firmware is upto date (1.69).I am really feeling sad!I am sure its not bcoz of low storage space bcoz After Installing MSG it would still be around 300 MB free!I have not installed any other game!Is there a solution to it and if not can i start a fresh download?How much times is the limit for it!!

If I'm right, you need to have the 3.4GB to download and another 3.4GB available to install, meaning you need a total of 6.8GB, although I could be wrong, but I'm sure I've about this before.

Jamesie_Payne91 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (6,251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

i downloaded it on release and to be honest wish i hadnt, im finding that especially on mgs 3 that it looks washed out, and due to the colours on the small screen are having trouble spotting enemies, really wish i had not brought this game, (downloaded)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (6,241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

andie2247 wrote:

i downloaded it on release and to be honest wish i hadnt, im finding that especially on mgs 3 that it looks washed out, and due to the colours on the small screen are having trouble spotting enemies, really wish i had not brought this game, (downloaded)

Well thats your opinion, personally i think the game looks amazing, better than it ever did on the PS2 and after 14 hours on MGS3 i've not had any of the issues you stated.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (6,199 Views)
0 Kudos

i had this problem, you just need a large memory card and its not double the size so dont worry
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (3,385 Views)
0 Kudos