02 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Free games with trophies!!

10 Replies 3,257 Views Created 03-06-2012
Thanks to this board i downloaded tom bliz and it is great for free with trophy support, really enjoying it. My question therefore is, are there any others free with trophes? Thanks again
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (3,257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Free games with trophies!!

the welcome park is free and has trophies, comes with the vita and can't be deleted but still free
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (3,236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

For some odd reason the trophies don't go towards your overall trophy count and therefore has no affect on your gamer level/percentage which I find quite strange...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (3,208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Jetpack joyride is free with trophies on both the ps3 and the vita. Apparently another game called wake upclub is coming next week too.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (2,867 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

There are a couple more available now

Ecolibrium - is an imaginative real-time eco-system simulator where the aim is to maintain harmony within your own created environment

Travel Bug - Basically you create a bug dress him,take photos and feed him then send him on his way via NEAR, and you will receive bugs from friends and to do the same with

Frobisher says - It is a a fun game combined with mini games that utilise all features of the PS Vita Touchscreen,front and rear cameras,sixiaxis and gyroscope to interact with...Great fun for young or old...Initially it didn't have trophy support but is now available via a patch

On the PS blog I read a comment that Wake-up Club has a scheduled release for EU in Feb. but I can't find the quote atm :Shame:

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (2,862 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

bcfc545 wrote:

Frobisher says - It is a a fun game combined with mini games that utilise all features of the PS Vita Touchscreen,front and rear cameras,sixiaxis and gyroscope to interact with...Great fun for young or old...Initially it didn't have trophy support but is now available via a patch

I love the trophy list for Frobisher Says (really inventive. Not your normal sort of trophies) :smileyvery-happy:

Well worth spending the £1.99 on the pack of DLC for extra games and extra trophies!!

You can buy the DLC separately too. I think they are about £1.20 each bought individually.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (2,834 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

TINTINTB303 wrote:

bcfc545 wrote:

I love the trophy list for Frobisher Says (really inventive. Not your normal sort of trophies) :smileyvery-happy:

Well worth spending the £1.99 on the pack of DLC for extra games and extra trophies!!

You can buy the DLC separately too. I think they are about £1.20 each bought individually.

yeah I'd have to agree for the small price getting the bundle DLC is recommended,

TBH I 1st thought this was a kids game and used to let my daughter play it but found myself playing this late at night running around the lounge chasing birds and trying to find things in certain colours and all the other fun games aswell :Smile:

FROBISHER SAYS.......'download me now' :Wink:

untitled.png

Message 7 of 11 (2,829 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@bcfc545 - your comment about wake iup club being mentioned on playstation blog

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/09/heads-up-playstation-store-update-9th-january-2013/
comment number 18
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (2,824 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

nukester wrote:
@bcfc545 - your comment about wake iup club being mentioned on playstation blog

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/09/heads-up-playstation-store-update-9th-january-2013/
comment number 18

That's the one I was looking for :Thumbs: Cheers

I scrolled through that last night but must have missed it.....(my excuse it was very late in the early hours)

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (2,820 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

there is :

Jetpack joyride

treasures of montezuma blitz

welcome park

:Lol:

0 Kudos