27 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

[Help] FIFA Football Boost

6 Replies 283 Views Created 27-04-2012

Hey guys! I need someone willing to help me get the online trophies except the 100 head-to-head. The reason I'm asking for a boost for these is the fact that one particular trophy requires me to play and win 5 consecutive online matches which isn't that of a problem BUT the fact that FIFA Football doesn't have a penalizing system like the ps3 brother when people start to cache 2/3/4 goals they simple quit the game so what previously wasn't difficult it becomes a looooooong journey with no end at sight.

I will, of course, retribute the favour and help the person the same way. to get 4 trophies 6 matches are required that can be turned into 12 when it comes to help each other.

Anyone? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: [Help] FIFA Football Boost

Hi i will glady help u do this as i need it myself dont usually like boosting but fifa takes the p**s been to 4 wins a few times and ppl keep quitting when winning grrr :@ anyway add my psn id bud rich24uk wont be on today but can be tommorow m8

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Invite sent :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (245 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I agree, boosting is never good but happy to help (and then get mine as well).

Drop me an invite

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

sadsurfer escreveu:

I agree, boosting is never good but happy to help (and then get mine as well).

Drop me an invite

If the game had the penalty system people would be more honest, and "more" is the keyword because there will always be people playing dirty.

Will add you now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Also try the PlayStation Trophy Hoarders board - the natural home for boosting. :smileyhappy:

-------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (237 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

House Rules

Respect your fellow community members by not creating threads or posts that intimidate, bully or insult other people. Online harassment and griefing such as trolling, flaming, thread assassination, quote hacking, browser bombing, and impersonation is also prohibited.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (211 Views)
0 Kudos