84%
02 Rank
Progress

Lego Harry Potter Year 6 Chapter 1 Gold Wizard Hat Location

5 Replies 2,296 Views Created 23-03-2012
23 Mar 2012
By Lloydy07

Hi All,

I have found 3 of the 4 gold hats in Year 6 Chapter 1 (Professor Slughorn). It's the chapter where you start off in Slughorn's house, then go into Fred and George's shop and then end up in a potions class.

I've got the obvious ones, but I can't for the life of me figure out where the last one is.

One place I can think of is it may be in the potions class. You have to build a cloud that rains, but I can't think of the reason for it being there other than maybe the last hat. Once you build it, you can destroy it. Do you need to place anything underneath it?

Another place is in the bathroom at Slughorn's house. You have to fill the bath, but there doesn't seem to be anything more to it - it doesn't even give you studs. I've got the toilet one, but I can't remember if that was a hat or a character.

If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful as it is the only thing stopping me from getting the platinum trophy.

Cheers.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lloydy07

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Lloydy07
Accepted Solution

I found this out eventually. You have to fill the bath with water and destroy the shelf that has bubble bath on - the shelf is not highlighted when you hover the cursor over it, plus you have to stand a fair way back so you can hit it. The bubble bath will then fall into the bath.

Loads of bubbles will appear that contain studs. You have to pop all the bubbles. Once this is done a big bubble will appear that contains the gold hat - just pop that bubble and the hat is yours.

0 Kudos

Re: Lego Harry Potter Year 6 Chapter 1 Gold Wizard Hat Location

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Scarzy

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Scarzy
Accepted Solution

Is it any good? , iv Played pirates of caribbean and star wars clone wars (with my kids) and enjoyed them both.

But not really watch Harry Potter so never bothered.

Does it stand up to Ps3 graphics wise?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Lloydy07

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Lloydy07
Accepted Solution

Hi,

I really enjoyed the game. It is shorter than the PS3 version, but just as fun as Star Wars and Pirates. It took me about 13 hours to platinum. I would say the graphics are comparable to the PS3 version...I was pretty impressed by that.

The only complaint  I have is that it crashed on me a couple of times and I had to replay the level. The levels are short, so it's not too bad.

There is a duelling club that you need to complete if you want all the trophies. This can get a little repetative, but if you spread it out during the game, it's fine. You can complete each duel within 1-2 minutes. Some of the duelling areas are locked until you've completed certain parts of the story.

Overall I'd give it 8/10.

I'm really looking forward to Lego Batman 2.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Scarzy

94%
04 Rank
Progress
Scarzy
Accepted Solution

Hmmm may give this ago. I had trouble with the game crashing on pirates, it get really anoying.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
22%
02 Rank
Progress
imAWESOMEsince84
Accepted Solution

where i live nottingham its really hard to find on vita brought it when i saw it and have not seen it since

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel