21 Mar 2012
By willncc
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Motorstorm RC Under 10 minutes trophy not triggering

4 Replies 318 Views Created 21-03-2012

Hi

I've got all medals for Monument Valley, and my total time is under 9 minutes, but the trophy for getting under 10 minutes hasn't triggered.

2 of the races were done on PS3, the rest on Vita (the 1st race which was done on PS3 I had to repeat on Vita to get everything else to open up, so may be that in terms of best times, only 1 race is on PS3)

I left the game running on PS3 for about 30 minutes last night to make sure everything had enough time to upload to servers, and nothing.

I then repeated the PS3 race on Vita last night, and before I started it came up with a very brief synchronising bar, but still nothing has triggered.

Any advice please?  Rather frustrating as I thought this might be one game I might actually platinum!

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (318 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Motorstorm RC Under 10 minutes trophy not triggering

Did you make sure to complete every race in every region to unlock the 4 extra speed laps? I also thought the trophy didn't unlock until I noticed that 4 races are locked until you complete every other race.

N4G | | Twitter | | Raptr | | Steam
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Don't know if I've unlocked the 4 speed laps - I've got 36 medals on monument valley, so not sure if that's all of them?  There's certainly no other visible events/races left....

Guess I'll keep going on the rest of the events and see what happens.....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (273 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

theres 48 medals in total for each location, get 1 medal on every standard event to unlock the other 16 events
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

That'll be it then!

Thanks for that!.... although whichever genius thought it was sensible to put a hidden level structure in there wants a slap. Don't think it's unreasonable to think you've completed an event when it says you've achieved 36/36 medals....
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (233 Views)
0 Kudos