PS Vita Games

PS Vita Games

22 Apr 2012
By: orlz1989

1 Posts

PS One classic titles

4 Replies 226 Views Created 22-04-2012

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if the ps one classic titles which you download from the store will work on the vita? Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: PS One classic titles

Not yet, and no one but sony knows when

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Why Sony haven't made the vita compatible from day one with ps1 & 2 games, is a joke. It's not as if there's many ps vita games.. A hand full at most & I haven't heard of any huge up coming titles except resistance.. Which I'll get if I still have my vita then.. Its gathering dust just like ps3 at launch.. Get it sorted Sony.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Well they need tobget ther finger outvand get this ps1 and ps2 games cus its a joke i meen like psp can play ps1 and ppl have modded it to play ps2 games so surely sony can do it ok ps2 games arnt brill on ther but its been done i have paid for ps1 game on ma ps3 and can not play them cus i have yellow light so waste of money and dont have th money to buy new one or pay for many games for the vita ther is ment to be a graphics update for FFX and put on the vita but god no,s wen tht is out

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I don't think Sony knows that either at the moment (at least not accurately)... ...i'm quite sure they still have much work to do until psone games are fully supported by Vita. I'm sure Sony will announce it when they are ready with the emulator. Personally, i can't wait to be able to play psone classics on my Vita but i'm getting sick and tired of people creating more and more topics about this. I feel your pain people but the fact is that we must wait for Sony to announce something. It's a waiting game, unfortunately.

A very satisfied owner of PS Vita (Wi-Fi) with PS1 support "fully" functional now! Sony, fix those missing titles!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Kudos