15 May 2012
Playstation Staff

Resistance trophy list too small...

8 Replies 246 Views Created 15-05-2012

Trailer and Trophy list

Anyone else think that 20 trophies is too small?

I know there is a platinum and plenty of golds but I for one would have prefered a longer set of trophies.

Sony keep saying they are making full games for the Vita that are comparable to lots of PS3 games but their trophy lists seem to have gone on a diet if you ask me.

Uncharted is one of the only games with a plus 40 trophy list but half of those trophies were for collectables and those sodding black market related trophys (I know you can farm for bounties rather than wait for the black market but you get the idea :Wink:)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Resistance trophy list too small...

It's because the trophies are held on the Vita's memory card. So you can't have too many otherwise trophies for other games you have will not fit.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Kermit1970 wrote:
It's because the trophies are held on the Vita's memory card. So you can't have too many otherwise trophies for other games you have will not fit.

Really??

source please :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (237 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Why does Uncharted have 40 plus trophies then?? :Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

That trophy list is bit silver and gold heavy. If you did a point calculation it probably equals the value of a 40+ average trophy list. 

Look at Trine 2 and Terminator Salvation 12 trophies for example. which will level you up the same as say a completed 50 trophy game list. 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Trophy-Hoarders/How-are-trophy-levels-actually-ca...

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

mont348 wrote:

That trophy list is bit silver and gold heavy. If you did a point calculation it probably equals the value of a 40+ average trophy list. 

Look at Trine 2 and Terminator Salvation 12 trophies for example. which will level you up the same as say a completed 50 trophy game list. 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Trophy-Hoarders/How-are-trophy-levels-actually-ca...

I get that BUT I would prefer more bronze trophies therefor making a longer list. 20 trophies for a big title is not enough in my opinion :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Sod calculations! I want more trophies. simple :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

depends what the bronzes are for though. At least 3 vita games have them for fast forwarding the credits.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

MadforitUK wrote:
depends what the bronzes are for though. At least 3 vita games have them for fast forwarding the credits.

Very true. A bit like Sly 1 on the PS3 when you get a bronze for just starting the game up :Stupid:

Talk about an easy trophy :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (179 Views)
0 Kudos