Level 3

Re: TOM Blitz has update

For a free game,you cant knock it,i bet alawar are kicking themselfs.I would have paid £6.00 any day of the week for this.*****ing totaly addictive.Call me a saddo,but ive spent more time playing this than anything else.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 27 (365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

antboy71 wrote:

For a free game,you cant knock it,i bet alawar are kicking themselfs.I would have paid £6.00 any day of the week for this.*****ing totaly addictive.Call me a saddo,but ive spent more time playing this than anything else.

I normally play this late at night in bed for the 5 free games but last night after the update it was getting on for 3am before I put the Vita down so I'm totally with you on this it is really addictive,..................PS I'm going try my damness to try and beat that score you set tonight :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 27 (362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

The update has broken TOM Blitz. It's now no longer a portable game, it's a game where you need to be connected to the PS Network.

No more giving it a quick blitz (sorry) when travelling.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 27 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Why do you need to be onnected to the Internet? It's always been like that but you don't have to stay connected to play, just to share you results.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 27 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

[ Edited ]

Let me clarify. To start with when playing the game, you did NOT need to be connected to the PS network. As you have correctly stated it would not upload your score until you were connected.

NOW you need to be connected BEFORE you can even start playing and if you are not connected it will not let you play.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 27 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Kermit1970 wrote:

Let me clarify. To start with when playing the game, you did NOT need to be connected to the PS network. As you have correctly stated it would not upload your score until you were connected.

NOW you need to be connected BEFORE you can even start playing and if you are not connected it will not let you play.

Funny, I played mine with no Internet connection after updating the game.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 27 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Tried at a bus stop, and at home with internet turned off, and both times get a "Need to be signed in to play" message

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 27 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I played it on the train on the way to college, had not hooked it up to my hotspot either so no network.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 27 (307 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

2012-06-03-080602.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 27 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I'm disappointed with the new requirement to be connected to the network just to play but the game has been vastly improved overall, i got the trophy for a seven figure score with my highest score so far being over 39 million, im 45th on the global leaderboards, only problems i've had are the game has crashed once, and the trophys for a 10X score multiplier and leveling up didnt unlock, i've gone from level 18 to level 38 in three days and my best jewel count was 72 in one game, with the 10X multiplier that was 720 crystals.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 27 (256 Views)
0 Kudos