PlayStation®Vita

PS Vita Games

PS Vita Games

14 Mar 2012
By: Yasir_Said Member 24 Posts
Level 1

Touch My Katamari Download Requests (levels) Non-existant in EU store

6 Replies 634 Views Created 14-03-2012

Hi there, recently picked up Katamari from PSN and I get pop-ups in the Katamari game's live area screen saying: New requests available (Snowman and Shopping (2 levels)).

However when I (and others- i've searched around) click to bring up the store the level section is empty and says no content. Same from the official store app. You can still buy fans, which are supposed to be spent on the requests (levels) as well as music.

Please don't forget about the EU store :smileyhappy: The game is very fun but could really do with the extra levels. Not sure what a customer can do...hopefully others will notice and it will get corrected.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (634 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Touch My Katamari Download Requests (levels) Non-existant in EU store

Read it again, it says those extras are coming near the end of March which is why at present they link to an empty part of the store

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (596 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The first two levels are meant to be up now, the other ones are mid March.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (592 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

FooFan73 didn't read the rest the of the notifications in the live-area screen (the new ones only recently came out as well), what he posted was mostly incorrect.

As mitch_uk_psn said, there are currently supposed to be two levels available now. Snow man and shopping as I mentioned earlier.

The new levels called maids (which is free like the current ones) and pacman (which is a premium dlc and will be charged for).

Is the team responsible for the katamari store aware of the problem? It at least affects us here in the UK, not sure about the rest of EU though.

I would quite like access to them as well as the game isn't exactly exploding with levels and the new content looks pretty cool, would like to see it get fixed before it's released at least. Especially considering you can actually purchase the fan items which has a single purpose (buying new levels)

I've sent an email to uk.support[ @ ]namcobandaipartners.com since they are the developers and publishers of the title but would imagine a quicker remedy if it wasn't just me, so if you have the same issue please feel free to send them an email.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (574 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I sent an email to them a while back but have still yet to get a response, but I read on a website (Can't remember which one now) that there is some Katamari DLC coming in next weeks PSN update, but it didn't specifiy whether it was the US PSN or ours.

i hope it's ours as I want to play some new requests :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (558 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Glad I'm not the only one sending them word but really dissappointing to hear that they aren't doing much about it.

A quick search came up with this:

"On a related note, we’ve sent a heated note to Namco Bandai Australia demanding to know when the game’s existing DLC will reach the local store; the publisher didn’t have any PAL specific dates to share but said the content is definitely on the way."

http://www.vg247.com/2012/03/11/quick-shots-pac-man-sony-mascots-coming-to-touch-my-katamari/

This was a post from 5 days ago. I don't see why it would take longer to get it to the already available and working store in the EU -.-  (unless its some weird license issue)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

And now we have the first two levels available on the day 3 and 4 were meant to go up!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (417 Views)
0 Kudos