29 Dec 2012

Playstation Staff

Vita download

7 Replies 235 Views Created 29-12-2012

just bought PS Vita Need for speed Download on to my PC from the playstation store am I able to get it over to my Vita. If so how?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Vita download

If you go on the Store on your PS Vita and then press the lower right grey corner 4 options will appear *pic*

2012-12-30-003112.jpg

Choose Download List and your game will be there to be downloaded......

If you have any more questions about the PS Vita I'm happy to try and answer them for you :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi guys can anyone of you, update your applications and games, on my vita all I am getting is a waiting to install message after the update is downloaded and its stuck there on that very message, any help would be great. The applications install fine, its just updating them I cant seem to get the updates to install, it just says waiting to install, but applications and games download and install fine, the updates download fine but installing them just gives the message waiting to install.

Thank you

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

ThugC_786 wrote:

Hi guys can anyone of you, update your applications and games, on my vita all I am getting is a waiting to install message after the update is downloaded and its stuck there on that very message, any help would be great. The applications install fine, its just updating them I cant seem to get the updates to install, it just says waiting to install, but applications and games download and install fine, the updates download fine but installing them just gives the message waiting to install.

Thank you

Hi,

Is it all the apps/games you have tried to update that are showing this error installing or just one in particular?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (200 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

ThugC_786 wrote:

Thank you

Try opening the app/game then on the opening live screen try pressing the orange arrow again. If there is no orange arrow present then try refreshing the page.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (195 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Thanks for that but my problem is I have purchased it in my user name but my sons vita guess this could be a problem.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

yeldarb524 wrote:

Thanks for that but my problem is I have purchased it in my user name but my sons vita guess this could be a problem.

Hi ,

Unfornatley you are correct you can't use more than one account on purchases

It breaks Sony's T&C's...

Also it is worth mentioning that you can only have one account on a PS Vita

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thank you tin tin did the JOB :smileyhappy: