22 Mar 2012

Playstation Staff

lack of games

21 Replies 1,797 Views Created 22-03-2012

why are there so few genuinely good games for the vita ? just gimicky pieces  of  tat for the most part. no DECENT racing games just f1,asphalt which is identical to the 1 i got for  free  on my phone and ridge  racer which should have died with the psx. no fps games  at all despite them being the reason for the 2nd joystick. come on sony, don't let the vita go the way of the atari lynx and the nokia  n gage. please more GOOD games VERY SOON .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22 (1,797 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: lack of games

Do you know what is actually coming out?

Unit 13 release and a very good shooter, Killzone and Resistance incoming soon what's your problem.

Have you tried Wipeout for your racing needs?

Motorstorm RC is one of the best and cheapest racing games on the Vita and you get the PS3 version bundled with it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22 (1,780 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Pretty much all of the gaming world agreed that the Vita asctually had one of the strongest launch line-ups of any console ever

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (1,757 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

If you want to know which games are coming you should look at this ps.blog post or at this wikipedia article.

Next big PS4 games from SCE; August-February

Next 6 months1.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22 (1,740 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I'm starting to get bored of Unit13 now. Granted I haven't tried Co-op that much, as most times, the other person leaves. A online Multiplayer would of been a huge seller for this game. Uncharted was good, but I wouldn't play it again.

I hope the Resistance game has online. Otherwise, I don't know how long I could stay with the Vita. I do love my online games.

I'd also like a good RPG or Survival Horror..

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22 (1,732 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

FooFan73 wrote:

Pretty much all of the gaming world agreed that the Vita asctually had the strongest launch line-ups of any console ever

fixed m8 :smileytongue:

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22 (1,710 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I bought my vita on a whim knowing that there wasn't many titles for it. I've hardly touched it but that doesn't mean I've given up on it. I'm just biding my time until the game library starts to increase them I'll start to use it more. My brother has also bought a vita and unlike me he bought games with it as well. He let me borrow Wipeout 2048 and although it looks stunning, its not my cup of tea. The other games he has got are Uncharted and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance which I want to play both hopefully whenever he decides to finish them.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22 (1,700 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Agree with Cringles.

DESPERATE FOR RPG OR SURVIVAL HORROR!

None until June :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22 (1,660 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

i can understand your concern cus im not that big fan of most launch titles, but im still loving the vita and enjoying building another mhfu character. Hopfully there will be a big push of games soon.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22 (1,653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

maybe that's true but the world has moved on. Thanks to the iPhone (primarily) and cheap games we expect so much more. The Vita would be an ideal vehicle for cheap fun games to fill in the gaps between the big releases. Recycling PSP & PS1 games is a fudge - developers should be producing games which take advantage of the Vita's power (and by implication, doing things that the iPhone can't do thereby making the device so much more attractive to so many more potential purchasers). Personally I wish Fishlabs would port Galaxy on Fire...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22 (1,330 Views)
0 Kudos