30-04-2012 09:15 AM - edited 30-04-2012 09:18 AM
Here's how to download and watch Youtube videos on your PS Vita.
On your Vita
1. Start the browser and enter in the address bar: http://oretube.blog99.fc2.com/blog-entry-75.html
2. Tap & hold the option, "PSVitaTubeDownloader" until the 'open' dialog box appears.
3. Press "Open"
4. Bookmark the page and name it "Download YouTube Video" or something similar.
5. Go to YouTube & select a video.
6. While on the YouTube video's page, Go into your "Bookmarks" & select the "Download YouTube Video" (or whatever you named it as) bookmark.
7. You should then see options to download the video in 1080/720/480p or what ever format the video is in, this should appear above the video box top left hand corner.
8. Select by pressing either 720p or 480p as 1080p doesn't playback.
9. Select and press save, your video will now download and be automatically added to your video folder.
on 25-10-2012 10:58 PM
For the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation community,
head over to our
Announcements & Events forum.
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password. If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]