20 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

24 hours to go!

[ Edited ]
14 Replies 261 Views edited 21-02-2012

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Well done everyone, we've made it this far! Any of you guys going to Midnight Launches later on today? 

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: 24 hours to go!

14936021.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (252 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Getting mine first thing on Wednesday morning. My 16gb memory card and case been sent out today from shopto. Just got to pick up my vita on Wednesday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (244 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I havent had a console ive got at launch being broken, so im hoping that its the same this time around, if not, its back down to get it change. Too much hassle to open it in the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (235 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Agamer2006 wrote:

I havent had a console ive got at launch being broken, so im hoping that its the same this time around, if not, its back down to get it change. Too much hassle to open it in the store.

Some of us don't live that close to the store we're purchasing our PS Vita's from though xD I have to take a 20 minute ride on the bus into town.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Well done everyone, we've made it this far! Any of you guys going to Midnight Launches later on today? 

Remember, if you're buying from in-store, take it out of the box after paying for it and check that it's working before you leave the store! Even better if you can hang around at the checkout for a while to check it all out, before walking away with your PS Vita

• Check that the triggers/buttons aren't stiff/squeaky
  • Check that it actually turns on
  • Check for dead pixels (I've actually seen a few pictures with dead pixels, so this is indeed not a rumour)
  • Check for any dust stuck under the screen

Any other suggestions to check for when you purchase it?

Not gonna bother with any of that nonsense.

If something is wrong i'll just take it back, instead of looking a bit weird getting it all out in the middle of the shop.

But each to their own i suppose.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

TomBcfc wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Remember, if you're buying from in-store, take it out of the box after paying for it and check that it's working before you leave the store! Even better if you can hang around at the checkout for a while to check it all out, before walking away with your PS Vita

• Check for dead pixels (I've actually seen a few pictures with dead pixels, so this is indeed not a rumour)

If something is wrong i'll just take it back, instead of looking a bit weird getting it all out in the middle of the shop.

So preventing having to spend more money on bus fare, and preventing having to go out again, is weird? OK if you say so. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I shouldnt expect a console to be broken when I buy it so I would rarely check things. Saying that if were a bigger problem, I would feel more sorry for those who purchased online, much more hassle there.

The only time ive had to return something was someone leaving the security tag in DVDs, its happened so many times to me that I just got a knife and started ripping the dam things out. (They sure put up a fight)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied_US wrote:

TomBcfc wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

So preventing having to spend more money on bus fare, and preventing having to go out again, is weird? OK if you say so. 

Its a couple of quid on the bus, hardly the end of the world.

But what i meant was standing there in the middle of the shop checking my vita for dust under the screen is slightly weird yes.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (185 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

TomBcfc wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

TomBcfc wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

Its a couple of quid on the bus, hardly the end of the world.

But what i meant was standing there in the middle of the shop checking my vita for dust under the screen is slightly weird yes.

That's up to me. No need to call me weird.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (169 Views)
0 Kudos