Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Audio Quality on the vita is WOWWWWWW!

Further update the post, just found out that the audio chip is built by Wolfson, which used to be the best soun iPod on board chipset!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17 (1,758 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

the sound from the vita is ok , not great but not too bad either

i use a pair of Ibeats with them and the sound is crisp clear and bassy when its needed , highly recommend getting a pair if anyone is thinking about it

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/technology/headphones/122753342_monster_ibeats_headphones_with_...

cheapest i have seen and well wort it plus they come with plenty of choices for earbuds so they will pretty much fit nicely in anyones ears

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17 (1,754 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Audio Quality is fine, I used my BbD Solo HD with the vita, however I agree with others that the sound is very low in terms of volume. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17 (1,749 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

You should count yourselves lucky that you can use earphones at all, I can't due to my Tinnitus problems.  I have to make do with the Vita's speakers :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17 (1,727 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

headphones are essential really the onboard speakers are good but i find often when playing my thumbs accidentally cover them up .. stereo mono stereo mono ... confuses the brain haha
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17 (1,697 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Sound quality is good but not great my biggest gripe is the volume even using earphones it's miles too low , I know it's a stupid law that volume can't exceed a certain volume but dam it's low.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17 (1,696 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Letting everyone know, the sound on the ps vita is amazing!!!! I couldnt belive it to be honest, im not talking about the speakers on the thing because those are obvoisuly going to be basic speakers, im talking about the audio outpout coming from the headphone port, i usually play music off my pc and im using an ASUS p8z68 v pro gen 3 motherboard(a very high end pc gaming motherboard) and you can hear the crispsness and clarity from the vita, didnt expect this from a handheld gaming device! very impressed! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17 (1,632 Views)
0 Kudos