22 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention question

9 Replies 377 Views Created 22-03-2012

Since I was incredibly disapponted with the games for the Vita up until Disgaea rolls around, I wanted to know something about it to ensure getting it on the day of its release:

Well, only a simple question. Will it be on the Playstation Store at the same time that it'll be in stores? 

All help appreciated

Thanks

-MrWeavile

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (377 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention question

I'm pretty sure its a requirement for all Vita retail games to be available as digital downloads too.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

sharingan_2 wrote:

Since I was incredibly disapponted with the games for the Vita up until Disgaea rolls around, I wanted to know something about it to ensure getting it on the day of its release:

Well, only a simple question. Will it be on the Playstation Store at the same time that it'll be in stores? 

All help appreciated

Thanks

-MrWeavile

Most likely it will be on the PSN before it hits retail. Judging by Unit 13's release which was in the PSN on the Wednesday with the normal weekly update and then released on the Friday in stores most likely all games will follow this release schedule.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (348 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

That depends on what country you were in. UK got the digital version on Friday.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i would seriously consider getting it from an online store like shopto.net

i got unit 13 on the thurs and it wasnt on psn in the uk untill fri and it was cheaper than the psn price too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just seen Mr T getting some petrol. I pity the Fuel.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (327 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yes typically Shop To always deliver a day early. They are pretty much the only online retailer besides GAME that do that. Now GAME is in trouble and likely gone soon that leaves only Shop To.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah I know that much. I wanted to know if games for the Vita will be released on the store before or at the same time that it will be released in retail shops.

-MrWeavile

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well the policy from Sony is PSN versions of game are available on the store for download the same day as the physical versions are in shops.

Rotor.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

sharingan_2 wrote:

Yeah I know that much. I wanted to know if games for the Vita will be released on the store before or at the same time that it will be released in retail shops.

-MrWeavile

Aint sure if you heard, but game/gamestation shut down, it wont be in any stores lol :Football:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

From what I have gathered its supposed to have a 1st of April release date, which makes it a sunday. Any idea if it'll be available on friday? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (262 Views)
0 Kudos