05 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff

DrSHREEVEERA's VITA STARTER Kit UnBoxing n Shout-out to my Friends n Followers

[ Edited ]
11 Replies 249 Views edited 05-03-2012

Here is the complete Unboxing video of the PS Vita STARTER KIT that comes packed with pouch, screen guard, protective film, card case, wrist band and cleaning cloth.

I have also given my sincere thanks through a Shout-out of all you ppl here by mentioning the Names and giving you guys a Thumbs Up for making my Threads a Success. Gaming Community is always better aspect of Gaming than the games themselves. You people Rock !!!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

www.animegenius.com

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (249 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: DrSHREEVEERA's VITA STARTER Kit UnBoxing n Shout-out to my Friends n Followers

absolute legend man! headin to bed after doin a college essay but i just had to watch this before i went to bed, cheers for the shoutout, made my night/day!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: DrSHREEVEERA's VITA STARTER Kit UnBoxing n Shout-out to my Friends n Followers

One thumbs up before I sleep..... I got the travel kit, which I think is better someway than the starter kit especially the pouch
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (238 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Word !

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I quite like that Vita pouch. Having my Vita in my pocket on the train always puts me on edge incase I smack it against the seat or something.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I am honoured to be mentioned in your video and will continue to follow your posts with great respect:Thumbs:.I have the starter kit and have to say it's well worth a purchase.I use the soft sleeve the whole time as I did with my PSP version.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12 (183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Good work DrSHREEVEERA! Looking forward to the next video.

Is anyone actually using a screen protector? I was going to get one, but i'd rather just keep cleaning my PSV screen and make sure i'm really careful with it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

yeah got the screen protector on

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Cheers for the shout out! That really is a fat manual. I'm not sure why they feel the need to give you a huge manual for a few little bits.
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (170 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the shout out :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (165 Views)
0 Kudos