Reply
Level 13
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world

childish insults yet again from a very imature person!

 

 

WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR VITAS?

Below is a Signature



Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 131 of 190 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world

It doesnt borther me enjoy your vita, love it cherise it! I am just putting my points forward an I am getting idiotic, stupid, insulting fanboys comments if people didnt send rude comments I would not respond when people present an intelligent argument I will answer intelligently.

 

Do you see now? If people send intelligent comments I will respond with one ok?

'shouldn't it be 'mofu?'
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 132 of 190 (270 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 13
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world

[ Edited ]

bobchickenkfc wrote:

It doesnt borther me enjoy your vita,Then why are you here? love it cherise it! I am just putting my points forwardPoints which many people disagree with  an I am getting idiotic, stupid, insulting fanboys comments As you are also insulting and being idiotic by not accepting people opinionif people didnt send rude comments no more rude than yours I would not respond when people present an intelligent argument I will answer intelligently.Goes both ways as you fail to accept other have opinion and you lable them fanboys

 

Do you see now? If people send intelligent comments I will respond with one ok?

I have posted many intelligent questions to you yet you keep on lableing me a fanboy


 

All you want to do is get your point across and ignore every ones elese points which is why all the insults start as you so up your self to accept (not neccerally agree) other people points.

 

Yes insult have been thrown at you but when you keep calling people fanboys due a difference of opinion then other people start ti insult you and it get worse.

 

 

But if you want to pass on all this Vit a hate go to a place that loves to hate.

 

You claim your opinion is unbiassed but yet to claim to hate sony

You claim that the Vita is a amzing peice of kitt but yet you have all this hate for it.

You claim to reply to intelligent questions but have faild to reply to many.

 

It just makes you look even more sillyer TBH

 

 

Yes the Vita sales are not great as I have already said my self.

 

It needs a price cut as people expect to be payinng for £200 mark for a home console not a handheld.

Yes the Mem cards are over priced again the price needs to drop or allow 3rd parties to make them.(remembers the £30 for a 8MB card Ps2, £25 for a 6MB card gamecube, £25 for a 10MB xbox cards)

 

3DS sales shot up when the price cut came.

 

I don't think the Vita is amazing but I do enjoy it as it is fun.

 

But have fun anyway as I do.

Below is a Signature



Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 133 of 190 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world

I LOVE MY VITA.

THAT IS ALL.

Please use plain text.
Message 134 of 190 (257 Views)
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world


bobchickenkfc wrote:

There you go sweetheart??? Cheers hunny bun???, sales figure from Japan where the handheld is king theres you damn facts!

 

Weekly hardware sales (previous week)

  1. 3DS - 93,989 (61,542)
  2. PS3 - 21,310 (20,364)
  3. PSP - 13,868 (14,541)
  4. Vita - 4,842 (5,806)
  5. Wii - 3,806 (3,744)
  6. PS2 - 1,351 (1,006)
  7. Xbox 360 - 1,339 (1,931)
  8. DSi - 568 (441)

 

I just passed the laptop the Missus. She read the entire thread from start to... well...  now!

 

She turned to me and said:

 

"You enjoy playing your Vita don't you?"

 

I replied "Very much so."

 

She then added

 

"Lots of people on here seem to like it too plus you are always on that messaging thing talking to other Vita owners. Do they like what they have bought too?"

 

Again I replied "Indeed, some more so than others though."

 

She then finished up by saying:

 

"So you and many others get much enjoyment out of the Vita.

I know there are a few titles coming out very soon that you want for it too.

So who cares about sales figures and crap like that apart from Sony??

If it dies it dies, what can you do about it?

As long as you enjoy it it whilst it lasts then surely that is all that matters??

All good things come to an end sometime, it's just sad when something ends prematurely when by rights they should go on for longer but hey that's life for you."

 

I my Missus has just hit the nail on the head.

 

My Missus FTW :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 135 of 190 (267 Views)
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world

Lucky you.

My Mrs would tell me to shut up and get back in my cage :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 136 of 190 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world

Good responses, argument over live and let live. Love the vita and am genuinely upset it will get a premature death, but hey i maybe wrong and hope i am.

 

Enjoy your vita everyone, and if its get a price cut and a price cut especially on games, itll be a winner.

 

I still maintain Uncharted is the greatest handheld game ever and if the 3DS can make a comeback so might the vita cause the 3DS is *****.

'shouldn't it be 'mofu?'
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 137 of 190 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world


bobchickenkfc wrote:

Good responses, argument over live and let live. Love the vita and am genuinely upset it will get a premature death, but hey i maybe wrong and hope i am.

 

Enjoy your vita everyone, and if its get a price cut and a price cut especially on games, itll be a winner.

 

I still maintain Uncharted is the greatest handheld game ever and if the 3DS can make a comeback so might the vita cause the 3DS is *****.


It IS getting a price cut, if you didn't spend some much time criticising the psvita you would have done some research and found this out, and if you again you did your research, you would have found the names of over 50 games coming out in the next 6 months, plus sony told us they still have a big line-up of un-announced games coming really soon, so hold up and cut the psvita some slack, every console needs time to find it's feet and make a name for itself.

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 138 of 190 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world


Guy3847 wrote:

bobchickenkfc wrote:

Good responses, argument over live and let live. Love the vita and am genuinely upset it will get a premature death, but hey i maybe wrong and hope i am.

 

Enjoy your vita everyone, and if its get a price cut and a price cut especially on games, itll be a winner.

 

I still maintain Uncharted is the greatest handheld game ever and if the 3DS can make a comeback so might the vita cause the 3DS is *****.


It IS getting a price cut, if you didn't spend some much time criticising the psvita you would have done some research and found this out, and if you again you did your research, you would have found the names of over 50 games coming out in the next 6 months, plus sony told us they still have a big line-up of un-announced games coming really soon, so hold up and cut the psvita some slack, every console needs time to find it's feet and make a name for itself.

 


 

You had to do it didn't you?!?!

 

Why oh why did you just try and re-start an argument/discussion that is done and dusted with????

 

Please just leave it and let this thread die!  :xRolleyes:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 139 of 190 (167 Views)
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Dreamcast of the Handheld world

Lol, its ok I wont say anything more bad about the Vita. Thinking I might buy the new Killzone game!

 

Does anyone know if its has a release date?

'shouldn't it be 'mofu?'
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 140 of 190 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos