15 Jul 2012
By: MistressFortune Member 438 Posts
Level 4

Escape Plan Glitch

7 Replies 231 Views Created 15-07-2012

I tried posting this in the Escape Plan threads, but I was advised to try to find help here.

I got Escape Plan shortly after buying my Vita in March. It's worked fine for ages, but as of a few weeks ago I ran into a bug. When I go to the Contine screen and tap it, it freezes up. It stops registering any 'forward' options. I can back track all the way to the load game / new game screen, but not go forward again.The only why I can get it to register forward taps again is to close the game and reopen.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this? Or have an email address I can use to find the right help?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: Escape Plan Glitch

Sounds like you might have corrupted game/save data on the Vita.Now I'm no pro,so I'm only guessing.Here is the Twitter Page for the developers,you should get a quick response from there.Also Here is their Website.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

MistressFortune wrote:

I tried posting this in the Escape Plan threads, but I was advised to try to find help here.

I got Escape Plan shortly after buying my Vita in March. It's worked fine for ages, but as of a few weeks ago I ran into a bug. When I go to the Contine screen and tap it, it freezes up. It stops registering any 'forward' options. I can back track all the way to the load game / new game screen, but not go forward again.The only why I can get it to register forward taps again is to close the game and reopen.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this? Or have an email address I can use to find the right help?

hi MistressFortune, im glad you have re-posted this, i thought you would get some good replies, hope you sort your problem out!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

MistressFortune wrote:

Try deleting the game & redownload it if that doesn't work the only other thing worth trying is rebuild data base.

To get into the menu for rebuilding do the following.

Whilst vita is off.

Press and hold in order & keep held R button + Power + PS button.
This will take you to a sub menu where you can select rebuild database.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Muttykins wrote:

MistressFortune wrote:

Try deleting the game & redownload it if that doesn't work the only other thing worth trying is rebuild data base.

To get into the menu for rebuilding do the following.

Whilst vita is off.

Press and hold in order & keep held R button + Power + PS button.
This will take you to a sub menu where you can select rebuild database.

or you just hold the power button for 30 seconds :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Rebuild database? What exactly should I do with that?

I'm not very technical, so please forgive me. Instructions more complicated than 'press the X button' tend to confuse me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

MistressFortune wrote:

Rebuild database? What exactly should I do with that?

I'm not very technical, so please forgive me. Instructions more complicated than 'press the X button' tend to confuse me.

Read the next four lines of that post for more information. :smileytongue:

"Some people are worth melting for..."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I missed the part where they said 'while the Vita is off'.

My reading skills appear to be worse than I thought.

Vita is rebuilding now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (104 Views)
0 Kudos