Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Guide to Obtaining the PS Vita Pre-Order Goodies!

There's still been no definitive explanation from any of the mods on here why we still haven't received our codes yet, even after following their advice regarding getting in touch with Customer Support. What's the score Mods ?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 190 (717 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I want know this too the force. Wish the mods would give us some kind of a Idea on what Is going on with our codes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 190 (710 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Ah well. Loyalty and patience can only be tested for so long.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 190 (699 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

What this guide really necessary? Were people really getting confused. :/ Seemed pretty self explanatory to me. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 190 (665 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I rung customer services about not recieving any codes, and they said they will be sent to me before the official launch, is this true or are they confusing me with the discount code? I would like some official clarification here too. The guide is nice btw though, if i could actually access the pages though im sure it'll be much better.

One more thing, does anybody know the prices of the games offered for discount here? Im thinking of choosing Super Stardust, because it's most likely to be only £6/7, so I could get the game for as little as £1 :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 190 (636 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I want to know the price of each title before I know which one I'm going to spend my discount on. :smileywink:

But at the moment, I'm currently deciding between Super Stardust and Escape Plan… hmm.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 190 (633 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'm not a big fan of Super Stardust or Hustle Kings. Little Deviants I'm getting as a physical retail copy. I love puzzle games and from the initial positive response Escape Plan has been getting I'm most likely going to get that.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 190 (620 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Quick question, 

I've ordered the pre order pack but as it's part of the amazon bundle here it'll arrive all together with the vita... there isn't anything that says that the codes must be activated prior to the official release or anything. 

I'm sure it won't be a problem, but I don't want to enter the code after the 22nd when my vita arrives for promotion to have finished... :smileyfrustrated: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 190 (600 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

wacko191 wrote:

Quick question, 

I've ordered the pre order pack but as it's part of the amazon bundle here it'll arrive all together with the vita... there isn't anything that says that the codes must be activated prior to the official release or anything. 

I'm sure it won't be a problem, but I don't want to enter the code after the 22nd when my vita arrives for promotion to have finished... :smileyfrustrated: 

Don't worrie you have a few months to redeem the code.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 190 (595 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Yep. You have until the 31st of August 2012 to redeem the code. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 190 (590 Views)
0 Kudos