Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Guide to Obtaining the PS Vita Pre-Order Goodies!

Good Luck UKVampire! Keep us informed. I am intrigued by Watchdog, as I say, and I will be willing to help you on the matter if you wanna join forces, or even need someone elses opinion to give them!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 171 of 190 (386 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I will also be happy to provide information to Watchdog. I entered my code on release day and still haven't received anything.

I've sent numerous emails to Sony, their response is always to phone them (on an 0844 number). I've given them my phone number but I still haven't received a call.

Although I'm very pleased with my Vita this shambolic situation makes it difficult to recommend to friends and colleages.

Directgov website regarding consumer rights:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Consumerrights/Howtocomplainaboutgoodsandser...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 172 of 190 (368 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

when do i get the pre order codes?i put them in weeks ago???

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 173 of 190 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Have you been in touch with Fony? Good luck!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 174 of 190 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Today I finally got my call back from a supervisor in Customer Services who had been passed my case, she went through the notes and said it just simply wasn't good enough that it had taken this long, she apologised for not being able to give me the code there and then but it would come from Head Office directly. HOWEVER .....

Because of all the problems she said she would give me any Vita game from the store free of charge so as i'd already got a few of them I decided to pick Mod Nation racers, she's going to add it onto my account and and it will be available to download on Monday afternoon.

So I was happy that at last there had been an apology for the all the problems and that compensation. Don't go into it thinking you will get a free game for your problems just explain to them that you have had problems and see what they offer, the women did say she'd never given a game before but given my circumstances she felt it was the only thing to do.

Editor-In-Chief / PSN UKVampire / Twitter @UKVampire
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 175 of 190 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Would you believe that I have STILL not recieved my pre-order goodies coder some 7 weeks after launch, I am still fighting with sony to get what was promised me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 176 of 190 (298 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

UKVampire wrote:

Would you believe that I have STILL not recieved my pre-order goodies coder some 7 weeks after launch, I am still fighting with sony to get what was promised me.

I do believe mate.

The last email I received was labelled 'URGENT' in the subject field...that was 10 days ago. :banghead:

Still no working £5 discount code for Escape Plan, though I'm on first name terms with all of customer support now. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 177 of 190 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I have obtained there address and am sending them a letter recorded delivery with my complaint now.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 178 of 190 (283 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Finally got me pre order pack but I'm already having problems. I went on the link typed my e-mail in and it said they had sent an e-mail to my address for verification. I've checked my inbox and junk folder no e-mail was there.

[url="http://medalofhonor.com/stats/performance?username=LewisLFC91&platform=xbox"][img]http://medalofhonorstats.ea.com/FB/sig.php?tag=LewisLFC91&platform=x360[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 179 of 190 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I just had a call regarding this and now Sony are Blaming Game / Gamestation for the issues saying you have to take the code back to the retailer and get them to sort it out.

I am sorry but this is a complete Shambles it has taken 8 weeks for Sony to come out and use this lame arsed excuse, It is pathetic. I am going today going to take my vita back today and at the very least trade it in. If Sony are not capable of even honouring there own promotion then I am sure that there is a legal loop hole that I can use to get a full refund on my Vita as I've not been given what I paid for yet.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 180 of 190 (228 Views)
0 Kudos