11 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff

Help please guys,advice needed.

3 Replies 93 Views Created 11-04-2012

Hi All

Got my Vita and am loving it,i only have Motorstorm RC at the mo but its still brilliant.

What i would like to know is is Monster Hunter " on the PSP store any good,ive never played one but have heard a lot of good things.

I know its only £7.99 but i domt want to waste my credit incase theres something better.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Help please guys,advice needed.

imo Monster Hunter of any kind are pretty great, its a great series.  I own Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for PSP which is what I'd recommend over the original Monster Hunter cus this game provides you with previously unreleased monsters, weapons and missions which can increase your gameplay upto 500 hours (apparently) and it is 2nd gen to the first one afterall :smileyhappy:  I'd say any Monster Hunter is well worth getting but I'd consider MHFU over MH as its just more worth its money imo.  I can't say I've got any Monster Hunter games for my PSV yet so I can't say what the experiance is like in that respect, I'd assume having two analog sticks is better than 1 though, if they impimented them that is.  Anyway, well worth £7.99 if you ask me, definately worth considering.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

It's a great game but that being said it's not for everyone. You either like or you don't.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (51 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

cheers guys,im going to go for it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Kudos