Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Little Big Planet Release Date?

I expect it by yesterday. :Raspberry:

Seriously though, I was very impressed with the PSP version.  If the PSP could do what it did with a mere 32MB RAM then just imagine what the Vita can do.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17 (296 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

im serously not trying to be a no it all, i love little big planet, and so does every one else, we all like a big lbp family, but media molecule isnt doing little big planet vita, double 11 is making little big planet vita, media molecule is preocupied with little big carting at the moment.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Mistofist wrote:

im serously not trying to be a no it all, i love little big planet, and so does every one else, we all like a big lbp family, but media molecule isnt doing little big planet vita, double 11 is making little big planet vita, media molecule is preocupied with little big carting at the moment.

First of all LittleBigPlanet is actually being developed by Tarsier Studios with assistance from Double 11 Studios and Media Molecule. Secondly LittleBigPlanet Karting is actually being developed by United Front Games with assistance from Media Molecule.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

i heard liitlebigplanet vita got delayed, as you have to remember the beta was just released so they have make minor adjustments, and just because media molecule arent making it doesnt mean its bad, in fact the graphics on lbp vita are identical to the ps3 games and it has more tools :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Guy3847 wrote:

i heard liitlebigplanet vita got delayed, as you have to remember the beta was just released so they have make minor adjustments, and just because media molecule arent making it doesnt mean its bad, in fact the graphics on lbp vita are identical to the ps3 games and it has more tools :smileyhappy:

Not sure where you heard it got delayed. It would be difficult for a game that didn't have an official release date yet to beging with to be delayed.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I just tried to go on the Beta and apparently, its ended.

So I wouldn't expect the retail release to be that far away at all.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

AlexAtkinUK wrote:

I just tried to go on the Beta and apparently, its ended.

So I wouldn't expect the retail release to be that far away at all.

The beta ended over a week ago but that doesn't neccessarily mean the final retail game will release anytime soone. I suspect we're probably looking at September or October.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17 (134 Views)
0 Kudos